Why do I see girls staring me?

okay so guys I've been noticing that normally where ever I m persent ,in a restro,school or at a grocery store I c girls and sometimes evn women looking at me...(as I mentioned before I'm 16)and seriously I'm not one of those guys who consider themselves intense or handsome...but today something really weird happened which totally wacked me out.

i was on the terrace of my house just practicing football,it seemed to be OK until I realized and got to c that a girl(probly of my age)was staring me .she was actually looking at me for the roof of her house,i just didn't pay much attention because I'm not into such eyecandy stuff...i continued with my practise ,then after a few minutes I saw that she left and a minute later she brought another girl along with her who seemed to be a grown up(21_23)iguess...the two of them were constantly gazing at me the whole time I was practising...MY GOD HOW PETHATIC CAN THIS BE?i mean its just tooo much...so particularly my question is tht why were the why doing such a lame and a weird thing ,theres a reason for everything and I'm not the last young guy on earth ...i want girls to asnwer this one ...thank you...

Most Helpful Girl

• They probably thought you were attractive. What's wrong with people watching you practice? I would take it as a compliment. If it bothers you that much you could always tell them to stop watching you or practice somewhere else if those girls are outside.

What Girls Said 4

• I agree this is a bit ridiculous. To actually bring someone else to join in the blatant staring (from the roof of a house no less) is just too much. Those girls need to get a grip, really.

To be honest I wouldn't like it, even if that's supposed to be taken as a compliment.

• because you are a sexy soccer player;)

• Did you have your shirt off?

• You're good looking

Are you gayor something? Why wouldn't you want girls looking at you? That's a good thing

• and I thought girls cared about personality :'( I'm never getting a gf

What Guys Said 5

• And why didn't you ask one of them out?

They think you're hot.

Short response. Going outside to practice football.

• Either they find you attractive or you're just being paranoid.

• You must be handsome... Girls won't get their friends to come over and look at human garbage.

• smile and wave bro, itl make em blush or at least let them know that you have noticed them. When I see girls looking at me I look at them and smile, they usually look away or smile back then look away. If they smile back then look away that's your clear to talk to them. a nice open is "I couldn't help but notice you staring at me" lol

• Thought you were a hottie