I'm really ugly. What to do?

I'm a 26 year old man living in a third world country. I'm EXTREMELY ugly to the extent of being mirror cracking material. People, both strangers and known ones, directly tell me that I'm "short, dark and ugly". Even on the day I was born, my relatives said "Oh God, the baby is so ugly. Every else among relatives are so good looking. Why is this baby so ugly?". Ever since childhood, I have been isolated from people because almost everyone feels I'm ugly. I don't even have many friends due to my terrible looks. You people might say looks does not matter, but in this cruel world people only judge a person based on his physical appearance. Unfortunately, due to my extreme ugliness I can never talk to women, let alone ask them out. Hence I have never been in a relationship in my life. I do dress well and maintain good hygiene. I also don't have any habits such as smoking, drinking or drugs. Even then, what's the use if I'm basically terrible looking? Forget about women, even men treat me like crap. I'm sick and tired of hearing people tell me that I'm ugly. If I had the choice of migrating to some other country, I would have done that. But migrating requires a LOT of money, and I'm not so rich. I seriously considered plastic surgery to improve my looks, but again its too expensive so I can't afford it. I'm a computer engineer by profession, and I'm really skilled in my field. Still the entire world hates me because I'm so ugly. Parks, movies, restaurants, malls everywhere I go alone, because my friends feel its humiliating to be seen in the company of an ugly guy like me. Hell, even my own younger brother, whom I love so much, keeps telling me that I'm so ugly. Please help me, I don't know what to do. I contemplated suicide at one point, but I'm really scared to do it because if my suicide attempt fails, I may be left handicapped for life. I guess an ugly man is always better than an ugly and handicapped man. Please help me out.

P.S. Please don't say that its a self confidence issue, because many people have directly told me I'm ugly, and its not just my thinking.

Most Helpful Girl

• Change you atitude about it if you stop caring about what other people think or say about you then you would feel better as far as the relationship thing goes single is good these day save money and a whole lot less drama and I don't recommend the surgery of suicide or anything like that it's never a good I dea even if you had the money or did it right as far as the moving thing no matter where you go there is someone that might say your ugly or what ever in any place just stop caring what they say or think and what they say can't hurt your feelings or anything

What Girls Said 6

• I 'll have to see a picture of you first.

• I don't dress that well, and people often tell me I look sleepy...

• You need a better haircut

Dress stylish.look at what the good looking guys who get girls in your area wear and dress like them

Wear brand name clothes

Work out and make your body nice

Don't try to date the really pretty girls, shoot for average at the most

• Stop focusing on looks... it's not the most important aspect of life.

• That's just even more opportunity for your personality & intelligence to shine. Just remember you shine from within. :) Focus on all the positive things you are & have to offer as a person & it will start shining through. They will start seeing the beauty in you. The whole world doesn't need or deserve to see it, if you make it in this world with one true friend, you have won, my friend. (& that goes for all of us)

• Date a really ugly girl. They are out there, and she might have a great personality and she probably feels the same as you.

What Guys Said 2

• I just gotta see a picture of you. I don't think any one can be that hideous and I'll be checking the net if your picture isn't a duplicate.

• Sure, I have uploaded my pic as the profile icon on this site. Just see it and give your feedback.

• Thank you so much for your kind answer. Much appreciated. First time someone told me that I'm good looking. Thanks a lot. :)

• your welcome, I know even men need a good compliment now and then about our appearances.

• Date a blind woman.

• Please refrain from answering if you intend to give this kind of answers. I've already suffered enough. And this isn't only about dating.

• Often, people who suffer a form of handi-cap, like being blind or deaf, find it hard to date people too. So they can often be found online in support communities, or using dating sites.

Try googling some in your local area.

• if you do ever get the chance to date a blind girl, don't tell her the truth about how you feel about your looks or let her assume that your not that confident. She might be blind, but she ain't stupid. Also, blind people can tell how your face looks by touch, just to prepare you if she ever asks to touch your face.