Girl height: 5'6'' or 5'9''?

which height would make a girl more attractive?

(I need answers on this beacuse I'm doing a serious/academic research)

thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• To all the guys saying that they prefer 5'9 or taller, oh pleeeease, that's basically like supermodel height. Have you all noticed that average girls we see everyday are like 5'6/5'7? Aren't they attractive?

I see taller guys date shorter girls. It's all subjective in what the guy prefers. But I mean cmon, saying that they prefer girls who are 5'9 or taller? Good luck in finding that supermodel girl in your area lol.

• I think 5'9'' girls are disgustion/gross... that's man height...

• WOW, she's really short. Bt still yet gorgeous and attractive

• Yeah she is :)

What Guys Said 6

• I'm 5' 10", so I'd have to say 5'6. But when I reach 6' (my projected height), I'd say 5' 9"

• I'm tall so I would prefer 5'9''. Also, it's a very good height, tallish enough to be elegant and sexy, but not really tall. Shorter guys would probably choose the shorter height.

• 5'9'' girls have the best legs and a height of a model so that would be my preference.

• 5'6" I like girls shorter than me

• 5'9 becase that's my girlfriend's height and she's the hottest woman on the planet haha!

• I am almost 6'7", so it's easier to look down to 5'9" as opposed to 5'6" but I won't say no to either.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, to me it doesn't make a difference. If she's attractive, she's attractive, if she isn't, she isn't. However I'm going to assume to majority of guys want a girl who is shorter than they are. But a lot of guys like tall girls, so it's a matter of beauty in the eye of the beholder.

• i thnk it all depends on the guys height. For my friends 5'6 is good because I don't have very tall friends, But for tall dudes they most likely will choose the 5'9 girl. That if both girls were equally pretty.

• The average height of a woman is 5'4" in the United States. As a woman I prefer 5'6" because that way you aren't too short when you wear flats and not too tall when you wear heals.