High fashion and anorexic models. Anorexia as an ideal?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Being unhealthy can never be a ideal to me.

What Girls Said 4

• That's gross...

This link is nice

This link is nice

This link is nice

This link is nice

This link is nice

Aiming to be thin enough not to have excessive fat, but not thin enough to show bony features.

The Ideal should be eating healthy and making the gym or some type of workout part of your daily routine for life!

• Unfortunately it is for some people...

• yupp, I spent a lot of my youth on sites like those, just type in "thinspo" and you will get a whole world of that stuff, then there is you "bones thinspo" "fitspo" "real girl thinspo" "reverse thinspo" etc etc... For me, it was to fuel my depression and feeling of wanting to die... starving gives your brain... endophins or something like that, like most people dread the feeling but anorexics crave it... feeling empty inside and sick all the time... I defiantly craved that... still do sometimes like when things at home are super stressful (and abusive)... ahhh I was just wondering "why did I break up with my ex?" I am having a good day today and totally forgot how dark things can get for me... ugh anyways every day is a battle gotta stay strong and keep going... but yeah the girls who want to be skin and bones are defiantly not right in the head... they need help, they have pain that they don't know how to handle they need a loving hand and someone to help them... these sites just fuel the emptiness and sad feelings... what they should be doing is praying. meditating... I don't know its tough to get out of that spot... for me my ex helped me a lot, just him holding me... but yea basically it is depression and that is a side effect of it... sort of like cutting but not too involved in that whole world..

• Anorexia isn't ideal to me.

What Guys Said 3

• That's unattractive. I like thin, but healthy thin. This is going way too far.

• I love a woman with meat on her bones. What the media tends to portray is not I personally find attractive or ideal. I think that what they do to these women is ridiculous tbh, because that's not healthy to have a body weight that low.

• That picture was photoshopped to f*** and back.