Which type of cloths looks good on a skinny guy?

iam confused if I should wear a little big cloths or tight fits...and which type means shirts ,t -shirts...tucked untucked... khakis,skinny jeans...and shoes..? .

Most Helpful Guy

• not tight & not loose on you. they might be 'tight' on a bigger person but don't specifically get tight clothes, unless that is your style. get dressier clothes fitted. wear layers if you want to look 'bigger'. don't do bold large/thick vertical stripes...small stripes or pin stripes are OK. you can wear almost any kind of fabric and any style that you want.

What Girls Said 2

• I like skinny guys BUT not bones, loll anyway, embrace yourself, do not wear tight clothes because you will look like a sisi/gay boy and do not wear loose clothes because it won't be attractive at all, just fitted clothes, like for casual outfit, a fitted jeans and a shirt and a sneaker, not running shoes, t-shirt is okay as long it does not swallow you. Just make sure everything is fitted after that.

• Do not wear loose clothes. It makes skinny guys look sloppy. Embrace your thinness and wear fitted clothing. It looks hot. That's my advice to skinny guys.

What Guys Said 1

• Fitted. If your clothes don't fit, YOU look the wrong size.