Too much makeup?

Look @ my pictures

tell me what you think please & thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps a bit easier on the foundation, but you're not bad overall. I see you try to keep it looking fairly natural. Good for you. :)

One suggestion though, get out of the sun! You are really tan and that's a surefire way to have dried up skin as you age, not to mention the very real possibility of skin cancer. My mother spent a lot of time in the sun at your age and now has skin cancer. Thankfully, it hasn't been all that serious. Still, prevention is your best option!

A beautiful girl like you can still look like a million dollars without a tan. :)

• Im not tan at all right now..those pics were taken after I got back from vacation last summer and I was at the beach like everyday plus I tan very easily so I guess I should be more careful while in the sun ...i do apply sunscreen but get too lazy to reapply haha

• Tanning, regardless of if you burn or not is unhealthy.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13360246/

You can still not suffer the pain of a burn, but inflict long-term damage to your skin. If you were born pale like me (which you are from the looks of things), that's your DNA's way of saying "I need less sun". I urge you to reconsider tanning in general after doing a little research. Skin cancer is not something to be trifled with and melanoma, even less so. Sunscreen is not an effective guard.

What Guys Said 2

• Obviously it's all personal preference, but I don't think it's too much. Just no more than that, in my opinion.

• you look good

What Girls Said 3

• nope just the average amount

• Not at all! I wear the same amount, if not more, and it's perfectly fine. You're very pretty and don't change the amount of makeup. =)

• Nah it looks pretty good.