Looking at other women

My boyfriend looks at other women to the point that they come over to talk to him without realizing that I am with him. when they notice that he has someone with him they stop in their tracks or either take advantage of the situation and engage in the disrespect. He says that I should not get upset because he is just looking but it's more than that to me. He is not a bad person but this one thing is way too much. Any thoughts?

What Guys Said 1

• Hmm, well guys are very visual, and will look at hot women even if they have a hot girlfriend already. However that is no excuse. I would tell him that he is hurting you by looking at other women. Ask him that every time he sees another woman, to instead think of you and to look at you.

If it were me and my girlfriend was saying that to me I would make the effort for her.

What Girls Said 0