Can a short or average girl still be a 10 in the looks scale?

can a girl who is short/average (5'0''-5'5'') still be a 10 in the 1-10 scale or only tall girls(5'6''+) can be a 10?

0|0
1|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes!

But I doubt it would also be possible for short guys. Average yes, but short...

The pc answer would be of course: beauty is in the eye of the beholder and anyone can be a 10.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Absolutely. Long legs aren't everything. Short girls can have plenty of other qualities that are just as good as long legs. Maybe even better.

0|0
    0|0
    • long legs have nothing to do with height, long legs are about body proportion. A girl can be short and have long legs because her legs (iseam measurement) are proportionately longer than her torso. A girl can be tall and have short legs. Search Alessandra Ambrosio and Olivia Wilde: both are tall and both have short legs because they are not evenly proportionated.

• Yeah definitely, I'm only 5'9" so anyone past 5'6" wouldn't work for me. But 10s can be any height really

0|0
    0|0
  • I love short women. True story.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Girls of any height from even 4'9 or 4'10 can be a 10. It's not like guys where they have to be at least 6 foot in order to be 10. Girls can be of any height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Why is this even a question?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah ofc

0|0
    1|0
  • yeah definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short/average, and yes I've seen lots of 10's in that height range.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on a guy's preference. I like girls taller than average, so a short girl couldn't be a 10 *for me*. Most guys don't care about a girl's height so it wouldn't matter to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • pics or sh*t answer

0|0
    1|0
    • I'm not asking about myself, I am askin about the general female population. I am asking if only the tall girls can hold the 10 trophy.

• depends on face more so I suppose

• Yes, of course. I prefer tall girls, but girls of any height can be hot.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes of course

0|0
    0|0