guys: myth or truth?

I heard that you can tell if a guy likes you based on his eyes more then anything and I wanted some guys opinions to verify this.

Here are a few things I'd like to know what they might mean.

You light up when you see her and look deep in her eyes when you talk to her. Your eyes eyes sparkle when you look at her. Though you may be too shy to actually talk to her, you talk with your eyes by the way they dance and sparkle. Sometimes you catch her eye and just smile for the longest time like the two of you are laughing at a joke no one else knows about. Or catch her eye from across the room and throw you head back like your laughing, only it's silent and though you are surrounded by people, no one else knows. Your eyes may dilate when your with her, particularly taking a picture with her. Your eyes just "glow" when you look in her eyes.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the truth.

Eye do dilate that way, especially with the "glow". All people's eyes dilate if they see a good friend, their crush, or someone whom they are attracted or interested in.

What Guys Said 6

• a friend of mine says he is attracted to girls through there eyes, I don't really see it to be honest usually for me its the whole face

• I've heard of the dilating pupils thing, haven't seen it yet.

• Not true

People have said I always got "a penetrating stare" regardless of my state of mind - even when I'm laughing & joking

• That's called general body language. It happens with girls too.

• It's important to not base your beliefs on these Cosmo theories

• "if a guy likes you based on his eyes more then anything "

Not true. His words and actions matter much more.

What Girls Said 1

• A guy can never see his eyes when he's interacting with a girl...