Do short girls like really tall guys?

For example if a girl is around 5'0-5'3 would they prefer a guy who is like 6'0 and over or would they rather prefer a guy just a few inches taller than them?

Most Helpful Girl

• not really bothered by height, but I do if its a midget (I get weirded out by a hobbit look-alike (no offense to those involved, it just creeps me out to see a minime walking about (lol I miss austin powers, best English comedy ever)

im 5'11" (180.34 cm) and my boyfriend is 6'1" (185.42 cm) so he's a bit taller than me but with his hairstyle he looks 2 inches taller, I usually have a hood on but when I don't I still look almost his height, and I don't wear heels, I twisted my ankle pretty bad last time I wore one and it hurt for a week, my boyfriend insisted on massaging it but it was embarassing so I just soaked it in warm medicated water

What Girls Said 10

• Some do, others don't. If a girl really likes you, height shouldn't be a reason not to be with someone. Some girls prefer a guy that's way taller thant hem, other girls want guys who's a bit taller than them, other girls want a guy from the same height, ... Depends on the girl.

• I definitely love taller guys. the guy I'm with is 6'5 and I'm 5'5 and it's kinda hot. I love hugging him, my fave hits his chest every time lol and it makes me feel small. I also feel protected too.

it's also great when I tell my girlfriend about him and I'm always like "yeah he's 6'5" and they are like "ooohhhh omg" haha

• Most girls like guys who are freakishly tall.

I'm 5'3-5'4ish and I prefer a guy who is in the 5'8-5'10 range. Too tall can be a little awkward.

• I like a guy to be taller because I have a shoe fetish and I love my heels. lol I'm 5'3 and my boyfriend is 6'0 and I love it. I don't have to worry about the height of my heels. My ex was 5'8 and I had to be careful because some of my heels made me his height or a little taller and I didn;t like it. However I don't want a guy too tall where I can't wear flats. I think 6'0 or 6'1 is perfect height for a guy.

• I seriously don't care about height on a guy. As long as their cute. But if their any shorter than let's say 5 feet. We will probably have problems. The tallest guy I've crushed on and dated was 6 foot 2 inches I think. The shortest guy I've ever liked was about 5 foot 2 inches.

• Well my roomie definitely likes taller guys but she's 5'0" so its not really that hard for her to find tall guys. I on the other hand am 5'8" and love guys taller than me as well, because you know proportions and stuff.

• I think all girls like a guy that's taller than them - I'm 5ft10 and I really don't like being the taller person in the relationship - its nice to feel small, yah know? :) I tend to go for guys over the height of 6"3 ^_^ Power couples ftw! :D xxx

• I am a short girl and I like guys (5'8''-6') 6' is the limit.

• i'm 5'1" sucks! But anyway, 5'9" and up for me is attractive. 6+ is wow though. :]!

• I'm 5'5" and I like guys of all heights. I dated one guy who was 5'4", I dated another that was 6'8". It's all good :-)

What Guys Said 3

• i'm 5'9-5'10 and I always end up falling for a small girl like 5'3

• Yes, they prefer really tall guys. I'm 6'4 and it's always the short girls that are into me, and it's always them that flirt in a kind of agressive way. I'm into tall girls myself, party because of practical reasons (I don't want back pain etc.) and partly because I strongly prefer elegant, long legged women... but for some reason, shorties are always after me, and tall girls are way more of a challenge.

• Pretty much every girl like the tall guys the best