Girls, what's most uncomfortable to wear, and is it worth it?

Girls look hot in tight jeans, but I can't imagine them being comfortable. They look constricting. And then there are spike heels, which must be even more uncomfortable. But of course guys like to see girls in heels. Girls, is it really worth wearing uncomfortable clothes? Does it really help to attract guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me heels are most uncomfortable...like plain hell to wear. I enjoy being comfortable it elevates my mood obviously and I don't have to worry about how I look because I feel great! I strongly feel that no one should dictate what you wear...Yes its OK to get some tips and advice but generally if your comfortable then that's all that counts. Don't be afraid to be daring and trying new things. You could discover a sexy new look which is great. I don't like wearing heels but when I can I do... just to spice things up... it doesn't hurt. so yeah it is worth it depending on the situation anyway!

What Girls Said 16

• Heels are really uncomfortable for me. Especially when reaching a certain height. It makes me feel like I have to be super careful about walking (scared of falling) and it hurts my feet after a while. To me it is worth it yeah if it will make me feel confident and happy. Sometimes ironically enough when I put my nice leopard heels on I do feel more sexy and even though it's not comfy, I still get happiness from it. I don't do it to attract guys at all. If it does it's just a bonus.

• Form fitting clothes are comfortable for me. Tight jeans and such are actually kind of stretchy so they're like second skins.

It's the heels that kill me, so I just wear flats. I don't care what the ocassion is, I'd rather be comfortable. And dresses/skirts/shorts are crazy skanky short these days! I get uncomfortable sitting down or bending over.

• I hate pants in general and pretty much always wear skirts/dresses with leggings...So far no one has been embarrassed to be seen with me.

As far as heels go, I'll usually opt for a wedge heel which is s bit more comfortable, but I do have a pair of pin heels which surprisingly aren't too uncomfortable. They have a bit if a platform on the front part if the foot which helps alleviate some of the pressure when standing/walking. Just depends on how exactly it's made I guess.

• Tight jeans are actually very comfortable and I love the way they look on my body, cause I'm thin and have no fat. But heels are pretty uncomfortable, so I don't really wear them that often. Sometimes I do, because its fun to be taller, I'm almost 6' tall with heels. But, usually I'm wearing flat shoes, if I want to dress it up I wear knee high leather boots. I wear clothes that I like, not just to attract guys.

• Tight jeans are actually very comfortable, well mine are. I like both flats and heels but I don't own any major stilettos. I would say those push-up bras that push your boobs up to your chin are uncomfortable my friend has one, and I tried on one because she claimed that it was comfortable but I don't know why she thought that, there was no room for my boobs except up.

• I don't wear tight jeans to attract guys. I wear it cause I like it.

And tight jeans are not uncomfortable, in the beginning a bit but you get used to it. (Bras are way more uncomfortable :D)

Heels are horrible to walk in, that's why I'm into sneaker.

• I can't see why anyone would want to wear heels lol

• Heels look great!

Longer legs

Better posture

And you just feel sexy

• doesn't seem worth the uncomfortableness of it though lol

• Tight jeans are great! If they are regular jeans, they can be uncomfortable. But, mine are stretchy and fit like a glove. Heels are fun and they can help attract guys, depending upon what kind they are. The comfort of them depends upon the woman wearing them. Some women hate wearing them. Other women enjoy wearing them. Personally, I enjoy wearing them, but don't wear them every day.

• Heels or thongs but I wear heels thongs not so much

• A thong .

• A thong or heels.Tights are fine they are comfy.

• A bra. It's so uncomfortable like you wouldn't believe it!

• Nothing is worth it

• heels

• The tight jeans I wear are actually comfortable. I think it depends a lot on the fabric (some are stretchier and softer than others).

But thongs... I hate them. I know some women get used to them and end up finding them really comfortable, but it just never worked for me. So I don't bother.

Heels I can handle.

When I wear uncomfortable clothes, it's not to attract guys (I have a boyfriend), it's just for fun.

• heels. they make me feel sexier but I do't wear them that much. they do attract guys

• I like feeling and looking sexy, so in a sense, yes it's worth it.

Heels are usually the most uncomfortable thing I wear. I love feeling taller, haha, but hate that I can't walk or run as easily.

What Guys Said 2

• In my opnion, girls do not look 'hot' in tight jeans or any form of long jeans at all.

They look hot when they wear short skirts or short pants. The shorter it is, the more hotter you would look. honestly

• It's probably a tie between heels and thongs (g strings etc..). I think heels wins because heels you can never really get use to but you can actually get used to thongs etc..I once asked a girl why she was wearing her heels and she said "cause I wanted to look good". No matter if they hurt or not, some girls will do it because they want to