Girls how would you feel about your boyfriend wearing this?

So you've just started dating the guy of your dreams. He's everything you've been looking for and you get along great. He's in reasonably good shape and looks after himself. It's summer time and you've decided to have a day at the beach when you find out he wears speedos. Remember he's reasonably fit and you both get along like a house on fire. How do you feel?

• I'd be fine. He's my dream boyfriend so I don't care because it's what he likes
  • I'd try and change him and make him wear shorts
  • That's it I'm dumping him

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't care. They're super common in Europe. There are much weirder things a person could wear.

What Girls Said 11

• I can't do speedos. I just can't take them seriously. Besides that, I lLOVE how the board shorts look, especially when they hang a teeny bit loose on the hips. Not enough to show crack or anything indecent, but you know what I mean. I don't know, I just find it sexy. If I couldn't convince him otherwise I guess I'd have to deal with it. But I would definitely try...

• Uhm. I accidentally clicked A instead of B since, by the way. my bad.

• I think you did click B. It worked

• I picked A. I would ask why that is what he wears and would ask him not to wear it on our family vacation. But maybe if he was willing to wear shorts I would be cool with that. I have always linked speedos with being gay. so I don't know lol

• yeah some people link them with being gay but it isn't true. It's a stereotype way of thinking

• haha I completely agree! Well put mister.

• lol well thank you! Now to get my message out to the rest of the world and change this wrong perception of speedos into the right one!

• I'd feel pretty weird about it especially if it was in public. I'd try to convince him to wear swim trunks but I wouldn't press the issue. If he says no the first time I'd drop it. It's not that big of a deal.

• it's really unnattractive. I'd honestly make a joke about it and hope he got the hint. If not, I'd straight up ask him to wear board shorts next time.

• its not a plus on my list. But...if he wants to wear one he can..ill laugh my ass off and take so many pics but hey..its just a speedo. Now if he start swearing my underwear we will have a MAJOR problem.

• lol yes I agree that would be a problem. Just curious why would you take pics?

• Hmm..True :)

• so you might get used to them. It's not so bad ayyy :)

• Whenever I think of speedos I think of swimmers, body builders or European guys. If he's comfortable walking around in a speedo then good for him. It's not something I would dump a guy over.

• I'd be fine with it

• i would ask him to never wear that again. but it's definitely not a reason to dump him

• I wouldn't want other ladies to check him out

• what if he was somewhere just with you only?

• thanks babe! You're a good sport ;)

• Lol

• weird but hey, if that's what he wants

• Hahaha! I'd probably laugh, honestly.

• lol alright. Would it change your feelings towards him?

• Probably not, no.

What Guys Said 1

• In Europe, speedos are compulsory in many public pools. Thus many people wear them.