Why do several women friends ask me for advice in fashion?

It seems that I end up assisting them shopping for clothes.

Overall, I see several common answers. It is difficult to choose.

I am honest with my opinions even in certain areas about what to wear underneath. I never had a fashion course or follow fashion. However, I have three older sisters.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they want a guy's perspective. Sometimes it helps knowing what guys would like to see us in.

What Girls Said 12

• You're stylish and they want a guy's perspective. Feel privileged, itleast they care about your opinion.

• maybe you have good taste?

• Its a good thing if they ask advice. Means you're stylish or they trust you! I often ask guy's advice because they're very honest. Some girls get competitive, have bad judgment, or aren't honest enough to give advice.

• Props to you, your lady friends must consider you a stylish dresser. A man with a good sense of taste is great for asking his opinion on clothes(:

• Simple.Guys know what looks attractive on women, doesn't mean they think your gay

• Either you dress well and they think you'll be able to help them out, or they just want a guys perspective on what they think men like to see women in.

• girls just want to be attractive to men so it's good to have their perspective.

• They like your style.

• they see you as non threatening, and as someone who has decent fashion sense.

• I'm guessing it's because you have good taste.

• I ask men for their opinion in how I dress mainly because I want to be seen sexy in mens eyes

• How honest do you want the opinion?

• Well it depends... For me as long as you aren't overly insulting, I want you to be honest.

• I never insult but I do advise one woman to wear a different style of bra in order to make the dress look good. .

• maybe because you are stylish;D

What Guys Said 4

• Well they want your perspective as a guy, but they probably don't want to sleep with you. They probably want to look good for another guy and want those how they'd react

• they think you're gay

jk

its because you dress well or have good taste. I've gone a few times with girls & its nice to see girls trying on clothes that look good. plus theyre basically asking you to check them out...

• They think you're gay.

• Maybe they think you have a passion for fashion

• No. It is probably having three older sisters.