How much thinner do you think I could get?

Hi I'm 16 and I'm 157 pounds(*tears) and I'm 6ft in height. I wanna ask how much thinner do you think I could get with out looking sick. I really wanna be like 130-135 more of a model look I guess. like a victorias secret model(I'm not saying I could ever be one cause I'm too ugly for that lol) imply a lot of bball and vball for school so I don't know if that matters

link

Most Helpful Girl

• You look gorgeous! I wouldn't change a thing!

• Lol I'm far from that word but thx but do you think the lower area of my body is to big if I wanna look like a VS model body? My butt and thighs aren't huge but they have some thickness to it

• I bet you look gorgeous:) thx for commenting

• Haha! Thanks... and you're very welcome :-)

What Guys Said 3

• Your weight is fine if you're carrying muscle which it looks like you are. Do it compare your weight to short women.

Lindsay vonn is 165 lbs for comparison and shorter then you.

• Not sure, you look pretty healthy.

• You look really good to me! Tall women are the most attractive ones but you shouldn't get too thin.

• im not trying to get too thin just borderline thin I guess like around 130

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, you look perfect the way you are. I'm almost 5'8" and weigh 137 pounds, and people still tell me I'm slim. I was sick for a while and got a little below 120 and I hated how I looked.

• Aww I'm sorry:( I'm glad that your back at a healthy weight and I bet you look stunning:)

• What are you talking about! Hun, you look gorgeous in there really!

Just try to avoid sodas and junk food, eat healthy and maybe doing some Cardio/bodysculpting wouldn't be a bad idea :)

• Girl stop... you're beautiful the way you are!

• stop what? and yea I have a really hard time accepting compliments but thx