Nice guy but no chemistry?

He's good looking, sweet, thoughtful, caring and respectful. He's a great guy but I am not feeling the spark. I thought he was very hot when I first met him but now I feel more friendly to him than I do lusty. Should I overlook it or keep looking?

Most Helpful Guy

• Shocker! lol

Keep looking. You'll end up cheating if you don't.

What Guys Said 1

• The best boyfriends/girlfriends are the ones that can be best friends too. If you have a chance to be with the guy it won't hurt to give it a try. Maybe because the guy became more of a friend to you is a reason he changed he thought to be a different type of person around you. But when he's "with" you maybe the old lusted over guy will come back. Ether way it probably doesn't hurt to try.

What Girls Said 2

• If you're not feeling the "spark" now, I doubt you'll feel the "spark" later. It's not really fair to start a romantic relationship with someone you don't feel romantic towards!

• Keep loking, why would you like a relationship where your mind is not totally invested in.