Do your moms wear thongs / g-strings?

I wonder how common it is for mothers in their 40s to wear thongs and g-strings. Does yours wear them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. My mom's in her early 50s. When she was dating my (now) step-dad, she bought a bunch of sexy underwear and felt the need to show it to me, but none of them were thongs. And she didn't have any when I lived at home (I did the laundry often).

What Guys Said 4

• Very rarely.

• How would I know if my mom wears them or not lol

• By seeing them hanging to dry for instance. Or because it's obvious cause she has no panty lines.

• I haven't seen any thongs then

• My wife is in her 40s and has worn nothing but thongs since before I met her.

• Yeah, I don't go through my mom's panty drawer or look to see if she has a panty line or not.

What Girls Said 3

• Well that's just weird. I have no idea what kind of underwear my parents wear (other than doing laundry there and the errant briefs getting my my laundry. Then you have to rewash since your dads underwear was in there and it's creepy). However as a woman that is 30 I very much plan on wearing them with lingerie until I die. As for normal underwear it's either boyshorts or commando. Don't plan on changing that either.

• Yes my mom is in her 40's and she wear them.

• No mine doesn't but I'm sure lots of people in their 40s wear thongs and g-strings.