Do girls think its hot for a guy to have his nose pearcied?

I'm just wondering Because I repearced my nose the other day an I think it looks good but I wanna know if girls think so to.girls tell me all the time they think I'm hot but I wanna know if I look hot with my nose pearced or if it looks dumb.so just tell me watcha think girls.thanx!

Most Helpful Girl

• No. No piercings or tattoos for me, please. Some guys can pull it off, but not many.

What Girls Said 6

• i think if it's big or ugly it's not wrong to make it look better

• Yeah I know watcha mean.mine is really small. I was jw what girls thought about it.thank you beautiful!

• No facial piercingly, ear rings are ok

• Depends on the person I think it's cool

• I dislike both piercings and tattoos. I'm in my 30s now, but even disliked them when I was younger.

• no, to be honest I abhor piercings on men. I don't like tattoos either.

• It doesn't really matter either way to me. I've liked guys with pierced noses, and I've like guy that weren't pierced. That doesn't MAKE me like them, but it doesn't KEEP ME FROM liking them either :-)

What Guys Said 3

• Tatoos and piercing can't stand it, you get your nose pierced not nice at all, I will never even be friends with such a person, nothing personal just my honest reply.

• If you've got random people coming up to you and telling you that it looks good, then it must look f***ing amazing. Seriously.

• Maybe trashy girls but I have no idea why you'd even want them.