How does your ideal woman/man looks like in terms of looks?

So, when it comes to strictly physical appearance how does your ideal woman or man look like? We all have our ideal taste and yes, it's completely superficial. Either way, I don't demand or expect to get a girl that attractive hence they are ideal. Anyways, you can either name the celebrities who you consider as the ideal woman/man or post image links of whoever you think is a perfect 10 in your eyes appearance wise. My ideal taste might not be popular among others though. Below are the links of women who I find absolutely stunning.

link

link

link

^I actually know a girl who looks almost exactly like her!

link

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Lookswise I'm attracted to a wide range from feminine to androgynous, but when it comes to personality I like my women queer. I also find androgyny very sexy. Ideally she would act kind of guyish and dress kind of guyish. She'd have short hair like a boy's haircut, dress in clothes traditionally associated with men, like loose tee shirts, jeans, sneakers, and a button up flannel shirt over her tee shirt. She'd also wear androgynous looking jackets in winter like certain kinds of leather jackets. She'd have a physique where you could tell she's a girl but at the same time very tomboy/athletic at the same time. Here's a few examples of what I think is sexy.

link

link

link

Yeah, I know, I'm weird. But I am what I am.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Ok are you ready? Hahahaha..

-Brown eyes

-Toned up

-Tanned skin

-Middle Eastern looking or north Indian looking or Spanish looking

-A "V'

link

link

link

1|0
    0|0
  • after a good research the ideal man for me looks like this :

link

I've got something with bearded and blond men . . .

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea, I haven't met him yet, haha!

I like guys of all types, all styles.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• 0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you on the first link, Penelope Cruz is extremely stunning. The two celebrities that fit my image of an ideal woman is definitely Penelope Cruz and Kate Upton.

0|0
    0|0