If a chick wears your clothes...

whats it mean?

this chick told me to come out to see her after meeting online and talking on the phone, exchanging pics a few months before. she said she was in love and wanted me to move in so I went there but before that we argued and "broke up" a few times.

What Girls Said 2

• It means

your clothes are bigger, looser, and more comfortable then mine so GIMME

lol for me at least, I still own sweats and tshirts from all my ex's, even guy friends

• It could mean that she is comfortable enough around you to wear your clothes. She likes you. Or your her good pal.. Most of the times when I wear guys clothes it's because I like them. Most guys think it's cute when girl put on their clothes.. Atleast that is what us girls are told. :) Hope I helped.

• What if its someone you went to visit who you never met before? (met online, went to visit, she said she loved me and then didn't anymore)

• I agree I wear them because they are comfy and guys usually think its cute. same same. but she sounds a bit weird and you probably should just break it off with her if she's being so committed without really knowing you and changing her emotions all the time.

What Guys Said 0