Do guys care about the physical appearance of girls if it is only for sex of Fwbs ?

say a guy randomly asks for head does it matter if the girl is attractive ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's fair to say that ALMOST ALL guys have SOME standards.

That said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some guys fetishize what other guys might find unattractive, such as being overweight.

I personally wouldn't ever ask a random girl for just a BJ. If a random girl asked to give me a BJ, then, as long as she was not elderly or deformed and had a fairly nice face, I would consider it. That said, it might be just the novelty factor for me, since, like almost all guys, I'm not used to girls making the first move, let alone bluntly offering me sex acts.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, because the kind of girl(s) a guy hangs out with or is friends with says a lot about him. And vise verso.

• It helps but no it's not a deal breaker, that is of course given that she doesn't look absolutely horrendous.

• The girl does not need to be that attractive for me to ask for head. Sex? I need to at least be attracted a little.

• If it's only for sex it's 99% physical looks and 1% she doesn't say anything stupid. =P

• He would need to find her somewhat attractive otherwise he isn't going to be very aroused.

However most men have lower standards for casual sex than they would for a girl they are considering dating.

What Girls Said 2

• as wrong as it sounds no they don't take looks in to consideration when looking of a smash in pass or a friends with benefits if you are willing to give them head they are not going to turn it down

• That's certainly not true for me, though it is true that some guys are so desperate that they have virtually zero standards when it comes to sex. I'm sure most guys have girls that they would turn down. I certainly do.

• well that answer was not directed toward you although you may have standard not all men do and will settle for anything. its good that you have standards but I feel that the need to sit there and comment on my answer was pointless

• People don't want to have sex with people they don't find attractive.

I would think appearance matters even more when the relationship is purely sexual.