Do tall girls prefer guys who are even taller or would same height be ok?

There is a girl in my class who is 5ft 10. She seems pretty cool and I wouldn't mind going on a date with her but I'm the same height. Do tall girls prefer like 6 foot plus guys or would same height be OK too?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm very tall (5'6 , which is a lot in a latin contry where the average female height is 4'9'') and my boyfriend is little more than an inch taller than me.

I can still feel very small and cute in is his arms because he's just the protective and caring kind of person ^_^

that's what girls look for in taller guys... to feel smaller, to feel feminine, to feel protected. Even if it only happens on a subconscious level.

If you make up for that in other ways, you can be even smaller than them. (but not much, or she probably won't see you as "dating material" to begin with)

But being the same height is OK :) . no problem at all!

What Girls Said 4

• Most women who are 5 ft 9 and up know their options are a little limited, and don't have super strict height boundaries. I am a 6 ft woman, and my current boyfriend that I love is only slightly tall at 6 ft 1. In the past I have dated men from 5 ft 7 to 6 ft 9. I thought 5 ft 7 was too short, and 6 ft 9 was too tall. hahaha. I would say when I date someone I prefer them to be between 5 ft 10 and 6 ft 6. I think my boyfriends height is nice because we are basically at the same level, no crouching down or tippy toe-ing up. :)

• taller is cool. Same height is cool too. Just don't be shorter then me and were good. I'm 5' 9''

• Because she's so tall, she won't mind. If she was like 5'1, she'd want you to be taller, but in this case, it won't matter.

• for me I guess!It's okay if u're taller than her! or you have the same height, it would have been a problem if you were less tall than her! if you love each other, you shouldn't worry about those stuff :p

What Guys Said 1

• Where I live, everyone's after the tall girls so they have the most choice. Even with that, from what I can see for many it's only important that the guy isn't shorter.