Which are the things you always do when you're on GirlsAsGuys?

Flirting

Dating

Relationships

Sexuality

Break-Up

Behavior

Style

Other

Asking person

answer person

looking around to see who pretty/handsome and view their profile.

Most Helpful Girl

• I read up more on the flirting and dating or relationship sections.

I answer more for break up, behaviour, style and other ( I think lol) and

I ask a lot of stuff that I'm curious about

Lol I don't look around to see who's hot or whatever on their profile

What Girls Said 6

• i always look at relationships, sexuality, and other. I answer allt he ones where I feel I can offer good advice. Or if a question irritates me I might add a little sarcasm. I occasionally ask a question.

• i just look at everyones question and try to answer them. but I also ask my own questions and hope for answers... what do you do when you get on?

• I usually look at Break-Up and Flirting because I always considered myself has more experiences than other people do. So I answer each question, and after that I wait for their comment back. While waiting for their comments back I try to think some questions like this question I'm being asked.

That's what I usually do when I log on GirlAskGuys. =)

• I usually browse all sections and answer any questions I can, my faves are style,other,behaviour and maybe flirting. But I do check out hot guys profiles too haha.

• i try to answer questions or ask them

• Answer questions. Usually in the behavior and style. I look at a lot of stuff though

• I usually browse the Style and Other questions, and answer them.

What Guys Said 7

• I look at behavior first, then sexuality, then other. Then I go from there. Usually to flirting, dating, relationships. I stay far away from break up, and go to style once in a while.

I ask questions when I have them, and answer questions a lot.

When I have nothing better to do I'll rate a couple of the "would you date me" and if I feel so inclined to comment I will.

• I look at my answers and comments I left the night before to see if anyone wrote back

• i usuly look at the relationship and sexuality questions the most. see whos on answer questions then log off... I used to be huge onto the chat part of this site but it eventually got soo annoying with all the creepers hitting on my girlfriend and all the crude talk on the chat it just got old and annoying. (dont get me wrong I love dirty jokes and crude humor, but when nothing else is talked about... gets kinda old and can get pretty nasty in there..)

• I almost always answer the relationship questions more.

• i love to jerk off to the little (male) icons/avatars. especially alpha males like you are a big turn on! *kisses*

• i like to answer unanswered question... and ask questions

• first I go to other, then style and then behavior