Is thier a height limit or requirement to your standards of a girlfrined?

Does height affect your attractiveness to a girl? I am super curious so please answer!

0|0
0|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I'm gonna get a lot of downvotes for saying this, but I could never date a short girl. There is something so sexy about tall women, they way they look, they way they walk with those long legs, they way clothes fit them. They just give off this classy vibe, it's otherworldly, like princess Kate for example. Also, I'm tall and it's hot to be able to look women in the eye and not to mention everything fits better in the sex department haha.

I hope I didn't offend anyone, it's just my personal preference.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I don't ever see myself dating a girl who's taller than me, I definitely prefer short, tiny girls. Is there a height requirement though? Not really, but like I said, don't want her to be taller than me.

0|0
    1|0
  • I do prefer that she be shorter than me. But if there's an undeniable attraction and compatibility I could date a girl my height or even a little taller. As far as really short girls (under 5'2" lets say) it really doesn't matter because if she has good proportions and is attractive her height wouldn't make her less attractive and I would not overlook her (pardon the pun).

1|0
    0|0
  • lol No, Most Guys don't act shallow about height like Most Girls do.

1|1
    1|0
  • i'm 6'5 and honestly donly don't care about height :D even if the girl was taller than me (highly unlikely anyhow) it wouldn't be a turn-off

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no! Personality and values first, then everything else comes as a bonus

1|0
    0|0
  • i can see where it could, but it shouldn't and doesn't to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah. 4'11, 5'4, 5'10 I like all heights.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends but if you are cute it might change

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry but short girls just don't have a chance with me, it would be awkward.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like when girls are 5'7'' or taller, but it's not all that important.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.