Overall style Reloaded: Are you for or against?

I saw an article on the renewal of this 90's style. Personally I hated them then and I hate them now. What do you think?

link

link

Btw I'm guilty of this crime, I had a red pair when I was a kid, my mom loved them.. So you feel my pain.

Most Helpful Guy

• Overalls should all be burned.

What Guys Said 7

• if I saw a girl walking down the street with just overalls. no shirt on other than that I'd probably find it a bit sexy... but overall (haha, see what I did there) they weren't very cool back then and they are even less cool now.

• Ze googles, zey do nothink! The 90s along with the 80s were responsible for so many fashion abominations that at one stage I swore I would self-immolate if any of those trends supplanted anything I enjoyed and rendered my ability to purchase threads to my tastes null. I think in all it's a very cynical recycling of fads to milk 'fashionistas' of their cash and I think I'd be in the box-seat were I to hold onto my dad's stuff from the 1970s and start breaking them out the very second they're deemed as 'fashionable'- how wonderful it'd be to wear bell-bottoms and velour!

• Hated then, hate now. They were too baggy then. Now they seem to be high waisted, which always looks bad.

• I loved these 90's styles, then & now.

• I've never liked the look of overalls on either gender. Not many people wore them in the 90s anyway.

• The 90's were the best decade ever but I think they should have left them alone...why can't they just leave well enough, alone?

• I hardly pay attention to who wears what in everyday life, so you can imagine that I really don't care what the fashion industry is putting out now.

What Girls Said 6

• Well, I can tell you this. Even if there are girls that like that style, it's not the best thing if you're trying to turn on a guy Lol.

• Neither are the boots with the fur, but that never stoped millions of women.

• @MCSchubert lol I totally agree

@ Blueeyes81 I blame Flo Rida for that one.

• Ugh I hate the 90's style, there was none! D: nooooooooooooooooooo

• Oh god, please no.

• Eck overalls are awful. If you MUST own them, they should be for painting or gardening only.

• Those overalls are ugly as hell...but some people can still pull them off.

• they should die