Ladies, why do you look after guys on the street?

What's the main reason that you look after guys you see on the street? I stare down most girls I see (not in a creepy way) but I often find that girls either pretend to ignore me / other men, or they just don't give a damn. Do you really not look after men in the street? If you do, what's your main reason for it?

• He's handsome / nice face
  • He's physically fit / nice body
  • Tall
  • He dresses nicely
  • Something else

Most Helpful Girl

• You say "stare down" and no offence but you might not think its creepy (no guy does until someone says it) but since we're hyper sensitive to staring its probably coming off as creepy.

I only look at guys when I see them having awesome fashion. I like guys fashion and I'm checking out their outfit, not the guy. I've looked at tall guys but only when they're so tall they tower over me. More in wonderment than actually checking him out.

I did look at this one guy who was handsome...but it was because his eyes were so crazy! They were real but they were like ice blue and he was middle eastern. I was looking at him like how you look at a pretty painting. Wasn't checking him out.

• Wow thanks for BA!

What Girls Said 18

• I voted D, the way he dresses...That will catch my eye before anything.

And, I don't really look for men either...but, if I see them, the first thing I notice is how they dressed...if you dressed nice to me, I will then start to notice your face and body...When I am single of course ;-)

• I never do, usually when I walk down the street I'm thinking about everything at the same time and don't really notice the people around me...

• Usually it's either because they're handsome or well dressed or they have great hair. Whatever stands out in a positive way, really. A guy can be totally attractive to me and I might not notice him in a crowd if he's not in some way standing out. That's not their fault, though. I don't really notice people in general unless they're somewhat unusual. I have better things to do than to gawk at guys.

• I rarely look at guys passing me on the street, only reason I can think of to check him out is if he was already looking at me. Tend to just be trying to get to wherever I'm going.

• A B or D

• Ugh, I look for them all! But especially how he's dressed.

• A guys smile is really attractive. Most of the time, I'm going to be drawn more to a man who looks happy in life and is really energetic. All the other things like being tall and having a nice body is just a plus :D

• You get used to guys staring after a while so you don't pay attention to it. But if I do look at a guy. He probably had nice hair and skin and TEETH! I love teeth lol

• i think if a guy passes you by and he looks nice or if he looks at you you should look at him show him he is cute or you like the way he looks...

• It's either fac or clothes, or both. It's rather rare that I look after guy because of his body.

• Arms, Eyes, Hair

• All of the above?!

• Women are more discreet when they look at (not "after") a man in public, and you should be too. Why? We do not like being "stared down." That is offensive and creepy rolled into one! Now, I'll give you a bit of time to ponder that...

A glance at someone indicates an appreciation for them, for their appearance or beauty. Staring someone down denotes a potential mugger or rapist in a woman's mind. Knock it off.

• I'm not actually STARING... But I just can't help it. Especially if they've turned their backs on me. You just can't stop looking. It's like looking at a really nice, moving picture which you'll never see again, so you stare all that you can.

:d

• You said it again..."so you stare all that you can." I just hope you aren't drolling at the same time. Could be embarrassing.

• I usually look back if someone looking at me

• I never do. Don't want to feed their bloated egos.

• It depends. I look at everyone quickly. If I keep looking you have something attractive about you

• If someone catches my eye, it's usually the face. I appreciate men of any healthy build; taller, shorter, muscular, skinny (not too skinny). Also the vibe I get from him.

• I do if he's hot

What Guys Said 5

• Hey dude, Ill help you on this one.

Clearly youve never been to Europe. Okay so In Europe you can look at a girl on the street, smile and they will do it right back to you. Which makes it wayyy more easier to talk/pick someone up.

Here in Canada and the United states. Girls put there heads upto the clouds, because they think there some the hot shizz. When at the end of the day, are probably terrible at a lot of aspects in life.

So to clarify your questions. Its just the way it goes in the western world. Girls here are brought up to be snobby and materialistic. Not to say they aren't as well in Europe. But in Europe, its a more social environment. Where here, it isnt.

Hope this has solved your issue. If you don't believe me. Plan a trip to anyplace in Europe. And you will notice the difference to moment you look at a girl/woman.

• Best answer!

• I live in Europe, and I've been in other countries in Europe besides my own And I do agree with us having a more social enviorment. You can easily see that just the way we greet (kisses for girl-guy and girl-girl)

Although that "smile in the street" I don't really get it. Is it bad to smile at someone in Canada / USA?

• No its not bad, there just all stuck up snobby people that won't do it back. But occasionally you will find a female that will do it back! She just has to be having a good day lol

• I voted "D"...i think a well-dressed dude will catch a girl's attention initially the quickest.

• Wow OK. Everyone checks out everyone at some time

• Looking means more to girls than to guys. Guys look at anything while girls are more scared to look. And if guys don't look it's because they start to be keen on how much girls care about it.

• they look only if he has all the qualities of a douche bag