Curly v. Straight hair

Are you typically more attracted to a girl that has curly, wavy, or straight hair. I have naturally very wavy hair and usually switch from curly to straight, and different people will remark that they either like it curly or straight better.

What's your preference?

ex:

link

link

link

Weird... I never thought there was such thing as hair being 'too curly'...

Most Helpful Girl

• mine is a bit straighter than #2 and my boyfriend hates it, lol..he says it should either be completely curly or just straight..

• Thats a screwed up boyfriend, then. he should stop complaining and be grateful that ur still there.

What Guys Said 8

• I like the first pic the best and the third pic the least

• Number 2 for me, it's curly enough to pass of as sexy, but not too curly for me to think "Damn woman, get a straightener!"

My friend would disagree though; he'd go for number 1. That probably has something to do with the fact that he has a hair salon called Curls for Girls though. :D

• In my book it's only too curly if it poofs up all the time. Otherwise, typically I'd say #1 wavy #2 curly #3 straight. But, honestly, this is just in general, it really depends on the girl, everyone is different. Just be yourself (I know it sounds cliche, but its not.) Pesonally even above the former list, I prefer a girl that looks natural, whatever kind of hair you were born with is probably the best looking hair for you.

• straight like no. 3 I can't think of her name right now, but I know it

something about straight hair, just gets me going

• 2, and 3. 1's hair is too curly for my taste.

But I prefer long curly hair like in number two. But I also prefer darker hair, so the blond ain't doing it for me :(

• I think it depends on the person. It doesn't really matter to me. :)

• The middle one is perfect for me

• straight!

every time a girl has that super curly krinkly hair I hate it!

I always say don't you own a straightener?!

wavy looks good on some girls but not all

please straighten (:

What Girls Said 10

• I have the same kind of hair as you and often switch it between the two a bit.

I personally prefer my curly hair, and most people I know love my big amazing curls. :)

Some say they like it straight, but prefer it curly.

• Based on your profile pictures. You look good with both, straight and curly.

I don't know if the first link would look good on you. I prefer the second and third link on you, based on the shape of your face.

They are both good on you, but the differences (from your profile pics) would be:

Curly gives you a more dramatic, sexy look. It makes you look matured, or older (in a sexy way).

Straight makes you look younger. Gives you an innocent, sweet look. Simple but sophisticated.

• 2nd looks good on you.

Straight hair gives you a softer look, so 3rd is best.

But don't use flat iron every time because they damage your hair.

Click on this link to naturally straighten your hair - link

• beautiful people are beautiful in spite of their hair. adversely, ugly people are ugly regardless of their hair.

that said, I prefer wavy hair on chicks.

• I like straight hair for me.

but if I have to choose from the pics.. I like the first one.

But it really depends on the person. Not everyone looks god with straight hair. Not everyone looks good with curly hair.

• the first 2 hairstyles look a bit frizzy so I think that the 3rd one looks best. if there's a way to make your hair both curly or wavy AND smooth then go for it - though that's kinda hard unless you put lots of really good hair product(s) in it. otherwise go for straight, which I personally like better anyways.

• Picture number two. I don't care much for straight hair (though I know plenty of people that do) and the first picture is way too curly for my tastes. I like wavy. =)

• wavy

• i like straight sleek hair. it's easier to style and it's in.

• yea lol I think it looks good either way! haha I used to have super curly hair that was crazy ha but I've starightened it so much that its kinda wavy now, so if you love ur curls you gottta be careful! lol