What do girls look for in a guy's shoes?

A lot of girls on this site say that shoes are one of the first things they notice or that shoes are important when they check out a guy. What is it about a guy's shoes that makes him attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Shoes are definitely not the first thing I notice, but please guys - don't wear socks with sandals, haha!

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't care about his shoes but definitely I wouldn't want his feet and nails to be dirty..eewww lol

• Its not the 1st thing a lot of guys notice at first for sure.. but if a guy's shoes isn't clean or looks as good as his outfit or just doesn't match him its so gonna tell a lot about your personality.. because yeah .. your clothes match your personality or how you feel about your self..

• Just to determine his sense of style. I find guys that wear highly priced shoes and has a variety are generally cheapos and very cocky. A chill guy will just have a decent pair. Not that I really care, but it is just a heads up on their personality

• For some odd reason, I do pay attention to what kind of shoes a guy wears. It tells me more about what kind of guy he is/ style/ personality a little.

• Style does he have good taste but that's not with all girls tho

What Guys Said 1

• Lol. Nobody will f*** you for your shoes. Maybe a homeless man if he gets to keep them afterward. They want you for your genes, which are displayed by your face.