I have always looked younger than my age, will lifting help?

whenever I tell someone my age they always reply really? I am just sick of looking younger than I am. I don't really grow facial hair so that doesn't help any. I'm not super skinny but I don't really lift. I use to lift like a year ago and was starting to get bigger but stopped when I transferred schools. Do you think if I continue to lift and get bigger that it will help me look my age

Most Helpful Guy

• No lifting doesn't make you look older, but it will make you look more attractive!

Honestly I wouldn't consider boyish good looks a disadvantage. You just need to figure out how to make it work for you :-)

Lifting definitely helps but not because it makes you look older.

What Girls Said 1

• I dunno,but I have the same problem-I look waay younger than I actually am and when I tell people my actual age,they're shocked:o

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, lifting weights might help, and it give you a boost in confidence to be the manly guy you're dreaming of.

• I look younger than I am and most people are surprised by me age. It's a good thing, figure out how to enjoy it.

• Lift anyways.