What do I do if my boyfriend is hotter than me?

I don't know how to admit this, but my man looks better than me!? I do not think I'm ugly the majority of the time, I even have a lot of pretty days :) but overall I'm just not a 10. I might even be closer to a 5

Anyway, I am dating a guy who lots of girls find attractive.not only because of his personality but because he's good looking. His looks were the first thing about him I noticed so he's pretty cute.

He pursued me and things are going great so far, but I want to do my best to look hot on his arm. can relationships like this last in the long run?

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you. Who cares, it doesn't matter. What you can do to always look hot is make sure you have your makeup on and your hair isn't a mess and you smell good. Nothing worse than a girl who smells bad. Also don't bring up the fact that you think he's much hotter than you and wonder why he's dating you. He thinks you're the hottest girl, if you make him think otherwise and make his head too big it will be in the back of his mind all the time and he may move on to another girl that's hotter because you boosted his ego.

What Guys Said 15

• Congratulate yourself.

• F*** the whole 1-10 scale! There is only one scale. 0: you're not good enough for him and 1: you are. You're his girlfriend, he's your boyfriend, I'm assuming you love each other, that's all that matters. None of this he-looks-hotter-than-me stuff because you're not a "10"! UNLESS you're some dumpy dresser who doesn't take care of herself physically, which I assume you're not.

• Are we surprised that there are some guys who aren't shallow? Lol, I have a brother who has dated a few girl that society would say were "not at the same level of attractiveness" as he was. But thankfully, looks are only a part of the total package. He likes you for you. Do your best to look your best but don't stress it more than that. Whatever "it" is...you've got it. Also, you are likely better looking that your think you are. Better to be that, that delusional the other way around.

• Yes, as long as you take care well of yourself, and always try to make yourself beautiful, then you're good with him.

• Why would this even matter, are you afraid some gay guys gona snatch hi'm up? haha

• It doesn't matter if the guys hotter than you or if your hotter than the guy all that matters is that you ywo love each other and enjoy being around each other

The whole hotness scale thing is a lode of bull in the end, its just something people use to put people down or big people up nothing more.

This relationship can last if you two want it to.

Good Luck

• put it the other way around if he was a 5 and you were a 10 and you liked him for his personality would you leave him cause he was a 5? You wouldn't so it all comes down to how much you trust him, you don't have to change anything about yourself... Well like go to the gym and try to look nice, but other than that I wouldn't be worried just cause he's better looking.

• STOP being insecure about it.

Don't you notice its not the looks but something else that kept him attracted to you.

• I sometimes feel the same way. My wife is a 10 and I feel like a 4. But I know she loves me and I love her and that's all that matters.

• if you just go out and have fun with him and stop comparing your looks to his looks everything will be fine

• You make him a role model and become a better person ;)

• Don't end it just because of looks! Keep your relationship!

• Oh yeah of course. There's a certain drop off point where guys can't function around beautiful women anyways. If you were too beautiful you would be intimidating and nobody would talk to you ever lol. Oh yeah, and beauty is in the eye of its beholder. So you probably are a 10 to him even if you don't think so. It all has to do with perception and self-esteem and what not.

• good for you for dating up. 5 is average so...

• If you can't trust your bf...you've already lost the battle, and possibly the war

What Girls Said 11

• haha.. I think the same thing about my guy... he was the star basket ball player at my high school and had evry girl fawning over him.. lol. and I was basically the weird emo kid... but were together. lol. I asked him about all the girls he had dated back then bcause I was curious... he had Two all his life?!?!?!?! he couldve had anyone he wanted but yet he chose me.. :) we've been together for almost a year and he still looks at me like I'm the most beautiful person in the world.. the thing is with guys to their friends they may say its all about looks and they joke about girls being hot and all, tho being pretty helps sometimes in a guys eyes its mostly how you see yourself and what kind of a person you are. that makes you beautiful or sexy. at least thts what my guy says. lol :) hey if you want to know if he really likes you invite him over on one of your worste days wen ya look like a mess, and ask him how you look, if he tells you your beautiful or anyting like that he does lol. love makes men blinde, makes them see sparkly rainbows lol

• link

Take this advice with a grain of salt

• well as long as you find yourself attractive and he thinks your cute then it shouldn't be a prob.Many people think they look ugly don't call yourself ugly or try too hard to be cute because too cute can become new attitude and.. ratchet.

• My boyfriend is more attractive than I am...

Oh well :p at least he loves me and finds me attractive

• My boyfriend thinks I'm hotter than him and I think he's hotter than me.We were both insecure for a bit because of this. Now we just laugh about it. He looks at you and probably sees you as more than you see yourself.

Just remember to be confident. Always stay confident. He chose you, think about why. There is a reason, especially if he pursued you. If things are going great then he must find himself happy with you and not another girl. Don't lose sight of yourself and enjoy your man. :)

• Coolie he sees you for you, I wouldn't worry about it that he a hottie unless he's looking at every girl that walks by.

• They can last. Just don't bring it up and make it the center of your attention, the more confident you are. The more beautiful you are.

• All I can say is paul newman and joanne woodward. She got talents and they laugh everyday together.

• Your lucky to find someone like him. Don't think too much, he likes you for who you are.

• it does not matter.

• Get more self esteem.

• don't worry about it because I see hot guys with girls who are less attractive than them all the time, and sometimes they even get married. Basically, all guys like different things, and if he's with you then he finds you attractive so just accept that to him, you're a high enough number.

• if he loves you and is a good boyfriend that's what matters. of course it can last.

honestly I think cheating is a personality thing not a looks thing. if he loves you and treats you well you should not worry. if he acts like a great boyfriend and keeps the relationship going it's because he wants to.