Hot guy?

simple, how to be a hot guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk about your relationships, your feelings, your personal life. I barely even consider guys who don't talk about their lives. Don't be needy... Talk about your ex girlfriends or how you don't have a girlfriend, but don't talk about how you want a girlfriend. Talk about how you could have become a doctor but then realized that you didn't want to do it. If you're late, talk about how you got a sudden rush of sickness on the way in. Talk about how you like to throw parties, and how red bull makes you wired. The minute you sit down, let the other person in on what you're feeling. You have to have conversation in order to be desirable, or girls will never know you. Don't brag, and don't whine. Be clean, and don't make irritating sounds.

What Girls Said 5

• first of all dont be arrogant. there is a fine line between confident and arrogant. However you should go up and make casual conversation. You dont have to try too hard, anything you are interested in your free time , hobbies would do. talking about your interests might make you more comfortable and give us a chance to get to know you. Dont try to lead the conversation but listen to her. She would give you hints to see if she is interested in you talking more, talking about something else, or just wants you to go away.
    Also dont be too needy. Sometimes when I am not really interested in someone and I know he is really trying , it turns me off. so dont treat girls as if they are out of your league or they are easy.

• Be confident, clean, and yourself.

• *confidence

*go to the gym and get a good body

*stay in style. dress how you want just don't be lame

*smell good

*be outgoing

• I think guys that are funny are hot. I also think that shy quiet guys are really hot. That's just me.

• A guy with a funny personality, ALOT of confidence and friends. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Well I can see this question is for me to answer funny and confidence is a quality not hot you can be funny all you want but you won't get with a hot chick unless you want to be in the friend zone.Change yourself by using weights do sit ups get on the tredmill practice dressing better get a good hairstyle if it's long get a tan buy some good cologne look at yourself and picture what you want to become simple and easy to achieve .

But never disrespect girls just because you look better than a lot of other guys always be nice and show a good personality otherwise the girls will only want you for looks trust me I know :)

• You have to look like and become Brad Pitt.

• Eric Theodore Cartman... THE END!