Guys: what do you do when you see a gorgeous girl passing by?

1. Nothing. Just keep walking your way.

2. just give a glance then look away

3. keep staring at her for a time then look away.

4. keep staring and turn you head to see her back when she has passed

5 whistle/ say something

6. say hi and ask her number.

Most Helpful Guy

• Check her out from top to bottom with minute details which covers all her features and body language and apparels & accessories but never let her know that I'm aware of her existence at all.

What Guys Said 8

• Something between 2 & 3. I'll glance at her more or less, perhaps staring at her but will look away before she can notice. I never turn my head after she passed, because it would be too awkward if she also looked back and plus I would feel too embarrassed because of the other people that may see me.

• All depends on where I am, what day of the week it is. There are a ton of pretty girls, most of them you're gonna pretty much look through. There has to be something that makes you feel like you can't miss the opportunity to talk to her. But you don't stare, for one it's rude. For two you look like an idiot. For three no one ever got layed by staring at a hot girl.

• 2) I notice her, scoff as I usually do when I see someone I don't like the look of, then continue life as normal :P

• Probably smile or do nothing.

• I would do one if she is really gorgeous.

If she is somewhat attractive but potentially obtainable I would glance, maybe stare and/or smile at her if she returned the eye contact, so I guess that's 2/3. At that point I should really move on to 6 but approaching strangers in the street is way too scary :(

4 and 5 sound pretty creepy to me, I wouldn't do them.

• if a girl is really gorgeous you will do nothing?

• not likely at all! I too hate guys who whistle .As Adele said if a man whistles at you, don't respond. Your a lady, not a dog.

• has someone whistled to adele? lol jk

• depends on the setting

• Nothing

• I'd just glance and look away. I always glance at people I walk past

What Girls Said 2

• 5 sounds creepy.i would really hate guys like that.Lets hope guys like that don't exist.

If a guy gives me a glance I would be flattered :)

I went out shopping today and then there was this man who was walking down and then he saw me and then gave me a second glance :) so I was kinda flattered :D

• It depends on where we are. If I know she's bi or gay, then I'll do 6. If I don't know, 2 & 3.