What are you looking for in a mate?

what are you really looking for in a mate? and what attracts you the most to a guy/girl? physically and personality .

Most Helpful Guy

• Similar to what another guy said, I'd like an athletic girl above 5'7'' but I'd prefer a liberal :D

Other than that, someone to laugh with, have fun with, travel with, a girl who's into me and wants the same kind of life (no kids, lots of adventures etc).

What Guys Said 6

• a companion that I'm attracted to

As long as they are somewhat attractive, just how they are and how they treat me.

• A best friend, someone whom I can trust to tell my dreams and fears. Someone to hug and cuddle with to show our love. Personality-wise, I have always been attracted to the girls who are considered quirky to other guys; but who are funny, honest, and caring. Physically I couldn't care less, come at me.

• I'm looking for someone who isn't fat (slightly chubby is okay) or hideously ugly (like bottom 10% of women her age), isn't mentally or socially retarded and isn't going to lie or cheat. Unfortunately the women who fit all these categories are not interested in me :(

• Really? All of them?

• I missed off within a few years of my age, say 16-23.

I haven't encountered any who do, I thought I had but she changed her mind. So I'm now concluding that all the other millions of them are in agreement to the hundreds I've encountered so far :P

• Poor eyesight and no standards...

• A nice body her boobs must be small and a nice ass. like small boobs very much so soft. I don't go for looks not important

• 1) Above 5'7"

2) Athletic build

3) Republican

• is that really what you want in a life mate ? lol

• take it easy crazy .. besides now you're being a complete idiot because your judging by age.. and your say ing that being under 18 makes my opinion irrelevant which makes you look more like an idiot.. anyway .. what ever..

• Crazy? Because I want a Republican girlfriend? LOL. I live in America where there are Democrat and Republican political parties and I can choose which I want to be a member of. Deal with it.

What Girls Said 3

• A guy who's generally caring and sweet, independent and confident, on the more masculine side and attractive (to me at least, he doesn't have to be a super model or anything).

• I Like a man who can talk to me me and not just look at me. Someone who can treat me like the Princess I am. I'm am attracted to nice tall men , With Nice hands and sexy smile , and A good head on his shoulders. Someone who is doing something with his life.. Basically =)

• Not a utter ass would be good