What do you prefer in a girl's profile picture?

Do you prefer seeing a girl smiling, not smiling (like brooding, think like modeling or something), making kissy lips, other?

Sorry if the question is a little confusing, wasn't really sure how to word it. I always thought guys would be into the mouth-half-open kind of broody-looking look more when they look through a girl's pictures, but then again I think some (probably only a few) really like seeing a girl's smile. All opinions welcome.

• I think it's sexier when a girl is smiling in her picture.
  • I think it's sexier when a girl is looking into the camera with a serious expression.
  • When a girl makes a "kissing" face in her picture, it's pretty hot.
  • Other
  • I just want to see the results.

Most Helpful Guy

• a girl smiling with no retarded piercings in her face

What Guys Said 11

• Smiles are almost always the way to go.

If you smile and look engaged with the viewer, it's a beautiful thing.

• Anything genuine that shows off personality is always good. Looking your best is great too

• A or B, for the love of all that is sacred don't do C.

• I don't look at the profile pics unless it's a cool cartoon or an original drawing.

• Ok if you can pull of a non smiling sexy look that actually looks sexy, that's hot as f***.

Most people can't and look completely retarded though xD

So stick to smiling unless you're a pro :)

• Smiling is always far more appealing than no smiling. At least for girls. Studies have shown if a guy smiles that it's less attractive for women

link

You women run on really dumb logic imo >.>

• You're basing that off of one study...

Though that shouldn't be much of a surprise if you think about it. Seriousness is often equated with strength, and what do (generally speaking, obviously there are exceptions) women like in men? Strength.

Men finding women to be least attractive when looking proud and confident was the more interesting finding, IMO...

• I always hear that "confidence is sexy" so it seems contradictory. Perhaps they are controlled. Personally though I do think a guy with a serious expression is very sexy, I probably won't approach you unless I'm getting smiles, regardless of how you look when you smile. I like warm welcomes.

And I meant your last little statement, "you women run on really dumb logic imo": based off of one study.

• It's not just one study that makes me think women don't work on logic though. It's quite a lot of them >.> and for many different things.

Don't get me wrong, it's probably more fair to say people fail at working logically cause many studies show things about men that are quite dumb.

• i think I would rather see her expressing her emotions in facial expressions, rather than acting happy, sad, or what have you, but as long as the smile meets her eyes and is genuine, then it would be the best.

• take all kinds of picture and change it every week . :)

• Every week? Lol that's not annoying to you?

Not judging, just curious :)

• why should it be annoying?

many girls do that. kbe week smiley face,other week pout,other week srrious face :p

• I guess I get annoyed with girls who do that.

So you like everything then, I take it? BTW, I haven't thumbed-down anyone on here, I only do that if a person didn't answer the question lol.

• A good looking woman's face.

• Something like this: link

• I guess that's kind of a kissy-face.

• Smiling a little bit is best, also it can look good not smiling with a thoughtful expression I think.. But certainly not kissy lips!

What Girls Said 3

• Smiling is best. The rest tend to look really self absorbed.

• I think a girl should not be showing off her body or pouting...

she should just smile and be herself, whether that be with make-up or without it...

Being genuine is what counts

• Like I think my pic is being cool cause I'm just happy in it! :) not doin the duck face thing lol