Guys, what do you think of this type of style for a girl?

1) what type of guy are you the jock, nerd, average joe etc.

2) Would this type of style appeal to you as someone you would date? why or why not?

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Im somewhat a nerd with a jock personality. know fashion pretty well though. Looks your typical everyday girls style to me. It's fine except her jacket could be way more fitted in the third pic. But I like the fitted jeans, modern clothes, boots, scarfs, etc. Most important thing is clothes that compliments the female figure. No boxy or baggy or hipster clothes.

I like this: link

What Guys Said 11

• Her style is pleasant but non descript. I can't see it offending anyone other then people who are strongly 'anti mainstream'

• 1) A rather ironic half-breed of jock and nerd.

2) I like the first link better. The second link just seems like a little too much.

• 1)Well I guess I'm a jock, since sports is one of the number one things for me in life though I do get above average grades in school.

2)Since those shot are all staged, it's hard to make a 100% accurate assessment, but going by them, I'd call the style in the first link average, so it doesn't really arouse my attraction. And on the second one, I find it fairly attractive.

Then again I might not be the best person to answer this since I don't really follow fashion or anything.

• 1) I guess the closest thing to describe me as would be average joe

2) The second link would appeal to me more than the first. The first outfit is OK but it's too plain. It lacks any personality. It's boring. The second link is more stylish and it's not over the top. It gives off the impression that the girl likes her style and yet is down-to-earth.

not gonna lie, because it's Shay Mitchell in the pictures the outfits probably look better lol. But I really like this kind of style on a girl (Shay Mitchell's picture):

link

• True, I love her style! I think its more me and I'm trying to emulate that. Just want to dress enough to attract guy not for them to think I'm a hooker lol

• lol I'm sure the last thing you look like is a hooker

• im a viking built geek...

and the pictures you put up wernt any particuler STYLE of any sorts. don't get me wrong they looked good but its not like youve gone GOTH or PREPPY or NERDY

so tbh asking us what type of guy we are is a bit irelevant lol

personally I like a girl wearing business stuff. formal, smart, neat and I'm not a fan of LOADS of makeup.

no need to have enough foundation to build a house is there

• Err it's sorta hard to describe myself in terms of stereotypes... I'm passionate about sports, as well as my academics, but I feel I identify most with indie rock...? So uh...a combination of the three?

The first style is a bit... I don't think it's unattractive, but its just a bit plain. The second style appeals to me more, but doesn't seem like an everyday outfit. But if you like dressing up regularly, then it makes perfect sense.

• 1. I'm an average joe.

2. Yes. I seriously don't care what style the girl prefers as long as I find her cute and nice. Whatever style makes her feel comfortable and isn't really outrageous, I'm cool with it.

• i am a a average joe kinda guy but at the same time I am a jock

i use to watch pretty little liers with my ex girlfriend all the time I like all types of firls as long as they have a good head on there shoulders and have respect for them selves and others around them

• I'm a total jock but smarter than that would suggest. The girl is hot and looks amazing in the purple dress. She's still hot in the first pic but it doesn't show off her body as much

• I don't like to stereotype myself

..and, yeah sure, why not. I mean, I can't really get into that show as much as I did Gossip Girl buttt, I mean it's cool

• 1) I'm a country boy

2) the first 2 pics maybe, but definitely not the second picture, because where I'm from the city/ dressed up and elegant look is not popular at all, being that I live in a rural setting. the first pics are more my kind of dress if I was looking to date a city girl, but probably I would still go for a girl in jeans and tshirt. :)

What Girls Said 0