Girls: what do you think of the vintage pin curl look?

I've noticed that a lot of celebrities are trying to bring this back. What are your thoughts on the look? Is it something you'd ever do yourself?

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it a lot, it looks really classy.

Unfortunately, I can't do it. Last year, I played Elsa in my school's production of The Sound of Music. I had to do that to my hair and it took tons of meticulous curler placement and gelling and pinning and just lots of nonsense that I don't want to do unless I have to.

On top of that, my hair is longer than it was a year ago and I'm planning on growing it out to my waist. I will definitely not be able to get it to look short anymore.

What Guys Said 4

• It's cute if you absolutely HAVE to have short hair.

But I really prefer longer hair on girls.

Short hairstyles usually only impress other women.

• That's not true. It can be done on long hair too! link

• Nope. You'll notice that I asked about the vintage pin curl look. This qualifies as a pin curl hairdo. Length isn't really relevant.

• Then yeah. By all means, it's awesome as long as it's worn long.

• I like it. It looks classy.

• Don't like those because of short hair

• wouldn't matter with that horse smile (aka too much gums showing)

What Girls Said 10

• I think it looks really nice, I'd like to try it but imo it looks better on short hair, more flapper-esque.

• It looks good on certain people. I don't think everyone can work that hairstyle. Not suited for round face girls like myself. But cute.

• i think it's gorgeous...i can't pull it off though.

• That style is dazzling! I like it!

• This is cute but I think this is not trending this year.

• it is cute.i like it.

• very sexy and feminine. more women should be looking like this! A nice dress and pretty long hair... I love the 50's/60's look... I also like the times when women wore corsets. I think women are afraid to be feminine these days. All women should beautiful and confident, no matter what height, weight, breast size/shape, stick thin legs or thunder thighs... YEAH. (I felt like having girl power.. OK?!) ;D

I may sound like a lesbian right now, but there is nothing wrong about loving women!

• No, I donĀ“t really like it. I think it looks kinda weird. I do like some vintage looks, just not this one.

• i think it's gorgeous but something I could never pull off myself. but really awesome

• No, I just don't like the style.