What's an indie style?

i just wanna know because...that's what style I apparently wear and I don't know what that means...

Most Helpful Girl

• link

link

indie boys wear plaid and scarves.

• Ok...i see why people call me indie now...except I don't wear scarves...

• Ohh random question.

Could you tell me who are the boys in the first link? hahah.

• Hah! Plaid and scarves? Maybe that's indie in wherever you're from, but in California it's all fluorescent colors on black tees and streetlight jeans.

What Girls Said 2

• Well if it's technically indie, that means that it's from an independent company, but that's probably not what they mean if they're describing a style.

I guess it's just like skinny jeans, oversize shirts, boyfriend cardigans (for girls), kind of...offbeat. For guys, I guess I think of like plaid, scarves, skinny jeans, stuff like that. I love when guys dress like that, haha.

• my style would be called indie too its skinny jeans, its really just a casual look

indie guys ten to have longish mssy hair, skinny jeans etc...

What Guys Said 1

• Indie in San Francisco (As of like last month) has been surrealist shirts and dirty converse.