Do you think all Asian guys look alike??

My name is Bruce Lee..thank you for your cooperation...

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they look very similar... most of them. I done quite a bit of travelling and studying abroad while at university though and as my friendship group gets larger (and including Asians), I'm finding it more and more easier to distinguish them. But yea I have trouble. Similarly I sometimes have trouble recognising two of my black guy friends. Nothing personal, it gets easier the more experienced I get. My friend (a female) from Thailand also found it difficult telling European/white and black race's apart. She's also got better the more people she meets.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think so but each one of them is actually have the unique look. From my observation, some of them cute, some of them have ordinary simple nice look and some of them do have look like Caucasian but with black or dark brown hair and some of them do have natural light brown eyes. Also some of them have same height like European guys.I know because I am Asian :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • majority of them, yes. I can distinguish those who are japanese, chinese, and korean. I should no, I'm asian. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL. No, I don't think they do... I don't know, you could say that about any race though.

0|0
    0|0
  • no... that's just something people say when they're being racist

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think so, but you all do have the same hair color.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• No not all.

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0