Do guys like the natural look on girls?

Like wavy, unstyled hair, no makeup, and relaxed clothes..

Yes I do comb my hair ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• This describes me. I don't like to look like a porn star! You aren't alone. I hope there are some positive answers.

What Guys Said 6

• i for some reason do not like curly or wavy hair. I, or some reason, find girls more attractive with straight hair. It is really funny because I can see a girl with curly hair and not be interested and then see her with her hair straightened and think she is hot. The whole make up thing is all on how she looks without it. If she is pretty with just lip gloss on, great. If she doesn't, well then she should prob where the make up to accent her positives. Wow, I just sounded really feminine right there! :)

• Natural is best when it comes to makeup, no tans, no pierces outside of the ears, no tats. Clothing, I don't mind if a girl dresses a bit more formally or light-hearted. It depends upon the occasion. As for her body, no extra paint or metal needs to be added. ;)

• Mhm :)

If you wish some foundation, but that's about it.

Is unstyled not colmed. Then no lol, but yeah, just let it hand there.

Why hide behind a mask of makeup? Why are you expected to look perfect?

Just be yourself :)

• i actually prefer it

• Yes but not all the time because then it looks bad

• I do like the natural look, in fact. I like a girl confident in her own skin.

What Girls Said 2

• Most guys prefer the natural look. Wear makeup for yourself, not for a guy - they like anything that's confident, so however you feel best, dress that way!

• I think it makes guys feel more relaxed because they don't feel as though they didn't try hard enough. Also you don't appear high maintenance which is most often a good thing?