Should I continue to like him?

I really like this guy who a little bit shy. I'm not sure whether I should move on from him or continue to like him.

He are some signs he showed last week.

When Jordan (The guy I like) came into the youth room he acted normal and everything. I looked back at him and I think I saw him looking in my direction and then he quickly looked away at someone else (but he looks at other people as well as me) After that we went into a different room and sat down. Jordan acted like a normal person would act. He didn't do anything that showed he liked anyone.

After youth was finished we started talking. Ryan (my brother) was talking to him as well but it was mainly Jordan and I mostly (not always) asking questions back and forth to each other. When Jordan was talking to me and a little to other people he would glance at me and a little (in between sometimes and rarely) at my sister (Lisa). Lisa also spotted out that when a wasn't talking and I was in another conversation with someone else Jordan would stare at me. He only did that once or twice though.

On Sunday when I saw him he didn't really show any signs of liking me. What should I do? I think he isn't really into girls yet and I'm not too sure.

I'm 16 and he is 15

Thanks! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• "I'm 16 and he is 15"

That doesn't mater to most guys anymore. For some that's even better (being sarcastic would say for the extra experience haha)

"I think he isn't really into girls yet"

You saying he's homosexual? Or just too shy?

--------

One small observation: Why making it anonymous but write about every name you can find? xD

--------

In my opinion, you should fight for that, since shy guys are easier to get to, unless they are just too closed and just don't care. once you make that mouth open about his pasts, you may move towards something more advanced ( ^^ ). It might happen at first try, or it might not, but that depends on how hard you want it and how truthful that "love" is. If it's just a crush, than move on cause he won't even look at your face after you say you love him.

If you want to give it a try, you should give it right away without even blinking. Worth thing he can do is say no, but since you are putting the option of moving on with out trying, it won't be too hard to handle, but doesn't seam truthful to me.

Besides everything, I don't know him, so I might be wrong.

What Guys Said 7

• He likes you, be sure of that. No one stops liking until someone becomes an idiot or sth of the sort -which I really doubt. Want a GREAT piece of advice? I was as shy as that guy. I remember I did the same things when I liked a girl a lot. If you get close to him, talk to him, throw him comments such as "I like you" or "I like spending time with you" he will love you. But hey, I can tell he is so shy he may not do anything. And remember: He won't stop liking you! It's just shy people don't act even though there are certainties. If you told him you like him, EVERYTHING would be so easy. That's my best piece of advice. And you can be completely sure that he likes you a looot. And please, do like him. He sure is a nice guy :)

• If you notice a beauty cloth that you really like in the store, will you walk it off and move on? or you would come in and start asking the price? You do have to remember that the cloth won't be always there, somebody might take it at anytime.

• ask him to go to a school dance with you, if he says no, find someone else :) you seem smart enough, just speak your mind...

• I'm sure other people were thinking the same thing but friendly chatting is just too soon to tell. You'll just have to wait and see. By 15, guys are interested in girls haha, either that or they're interested in men so I guess you don't have to worry about that.

• I would leave guys alone unless they are putting forth the effort, and you should stop thinking so much about it. Your focus could be used on much better things anyways. If you are in a situation where attention needs to be paid, it will be direct. Otherwise, it's not worth the time... how much time is there in the average human life span?

• Wow anon yet you use all these names?

• Why shouldn't you talk to guys, they're "friends", right?

What Girls Said 1

• If he's shy go up to him and start a conversation with him. Flirt with him and see what his reaction is and trust me 15 year old boys are into girls.