Lets Face it: Are you a chick caked up in makeup or all natural?

I wear make-up according to mood. Make-up is awesome, especially MACS. Make-up to me is like wearable art... you can make the ugliest person look pretty because we all know, make-up enhances beauty right?

But to me, I'm plain jane when it comes to that.

On an ordinary day, I just dab some liquid foundation on my face with SPF 8 (gotta have protection for that vitamin sun! lols), a little bit of black eye-liner, then the lip gloss baby! lols.

But on a night out, getting dolled up with my gfs is hella fun!

Anyway... that's how I roll at least ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• ye iam the same

although see mac eyeliner that is crap I do only be out of the house and its all over the place so I changed to benefit eyeliner much better

on an average day I just put some foundation on a little bit of high lighter for the cheeks and eyes and some mascara and a way we go

and nights out its all about the eyes and the lips

and I never ever would ear make up darker than my skin that's a no no

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 13

• i agree. I use a light mineral foundation. mascara. and usually brown eye shadow that just has a subtle tint. chapstick of course. its too much work to put a lot of makeup on. if its for class, shopping, or hanging out it will take me under 5 min. on the other hand for a night out on the weekends I like to accentuate my eyes a little more sooo it takes slightly more time

• fair skin, but I enjoy experimenting with eye shadows a lot.

eye liner, lip gloss, mascara, brow liner, & mineral powder and I'm set

• I don't use any kind of concealer or foundation. I just think my face feels dirty with it.

On a daily basis I use mascara, blush and chapstick. On weekends I like to put on eyeliner and a little eyeshadow. Nothing else. Oh and if I wear a bright lipstick I just use mascara or maybe just the lipstick alone. haha.

• More of an au natural. I do wear eyeliner and mascara everday that's about it with a little lip gloss

• I don't usually wear any make-up now I have a tan because I don't think you need to when you are tanned. On a night out I go very dramatic-bright bold colours, huge false lashes with crystals on lol I really love looking different and standing out. But if I ever do wear make-up during the day it'd just be concealer and highlighter.

• i usually wear mascara and eyeliner on my top lid. sometimes I like to wear really bright lipsticks, not not usually. I hate makeup that you smear all over your skin, gross.

• I'm mostly natural. At the very most I wear powder, eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss.

Usually always eyeliner though.

• i don't wear hardly any makeup, and if I do it's mascara and some blush. I do use lipstain on a daily basis though, it's awesome.

• my everyday make-up is mascara, eyeliner, bronzer on my eyes and cheeks and lip gloss...

i never wear lipstick, concealers, foundation, etc. that's just nasty, it makes me feel like my face is dirty.

• i'm all natural, all the time unless I go out clubbing when I pound it on, haha

• Make Up Is Fun But STUPID! I Guess Because You Don't Actually Show Your True Self being all natural is better to and when putting make up on I feel like light is better.

• hmm I don't no if its actaully caked up but def not natural..il put a light liquid foundation to even out my skin..some black eyeliner with mascara..and a little bronzer on the cheeks...i don't think I could ever leave the house looking what I do after I wake up! haha

• I don't wear foundation because I can never find the right shade.

I do a little concealer on my trouble spots

I love eye makeup (shadow & liner) but I don't wear it everyday

Mascara is a must

Lipgloss must be poppin daily