When are you to old to wear the color pink?

Same as question.

I want to add more pink in my wardrobe but I'm afraid to look too immature or to look silly. I always avoided pink when I was younger, but now I'm wishing to have some pink cloths. (but not wear pink every day obviously) I am turning 21 soon, have I missed the time period where I can wear pink and look appropriate?

I decided to buy different shades of pink clothing and only wearing pink once a week. However, since I really wanted more pink, I decided to buy all my grooming stuff pink (pink hair brush, pink towels, tooth brush, body loofa, etc.)& I am really happy! Whenever I take a bath or get ready now I feel very feminine, without exploding pink all over the place. Or letring pink take over my wardrobe.Haha so pink is only reserved for my personal time, and for that one day of the week. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• What? No! It's like having an age limit to the color blue or yellow. It's not because pink is seen by some people as girlie that there's an age limit. I'm 23 and I have two pink blazers. It's all about how you wear it, but that goes with other colors and prints as well. If you find a clothing item that's pink and you think it's trashy, don't buy it. Same for clothing items that are other colors. If you don't like it, you don't buy it.

If you see a nice pink shirt that suits you, go buy it! It looks good with a normal jeans. Now if you'd wear the pink shirt, with a jeans with all glitter and pink twirlies on, with pink nails, and your hair in two ponytails, that may look a bit over the top (no offence to anyone who would wear this, I would just think it's too much).

What Guys Said 8

• No age is too old for pink, I think it's cute and feminine, just no care bear or hello kitty sh*t on it though (unless it's pajamas then anything goes)

• You can always do the undergarments in pink. It's your own little secret when at work and such.

• Not at all -- just don't look like a bottle of pepto everyday.

Youre a girl -- a woman. Pink is kind of understood :))

• For females, when your corpse is rotting.

• I don't know where you are at but here in America you can wear whatever you want. If you like it then put it on and don't worry about what people say.

• 40 and in pink starts to look very awkward

• Whatever age can wear pink

• What do you mean "one day of the week"?

• Maybe it means she will wear that color "one day in every week", as in not wearing pink 6 days of the week?

• Oh, I guess I misread it..I have a male brain, so I automatically assumed (sex night)

• If you feel weird in it, it's probably time to stop

What Girls Said 10

• as long as you don't wear it from head to toe, it's fine. also, as long as the design is not childish, it's fine.

maybe wear one item of clothing that's pink or maybe just pink accessories and the rest wear cooler colors to balance out the pink.

• there is no age limit when it comes to wearing a color.

• There isn't a limit, wearing any color depends on the shade. You may choose to wear less saturated pinks when you're older and the brighter ones when you're younger but it all depends.

• you are never too old for any color. But I think wearing pink from top to toe can get a bit too much after the age of 12

• you can wear pink at any age, its just a feminine color. it just depends what item of clothing it is. a puffy dress, or a pink bow on your head has potential to look immature. but something like a silk blouse (only thing pink in my wardrobe), you wouldn't question someone wearing it. faded pastelly peachy pink is the only shade I'm willing to wear

• There is no age limit on color, just the brightness when you get older (50+)

• You're never too old to not wear a certain color. As long as you wear it well then it's fine!

• Never too old

• I don't think you can be too old to wear pink so long as you do it tastefully. Like the other day I saw some lady wearing a pink shirt, a pink skirt, had a pink purse, pink socks, etc and it was really tacky looking. Just do like one or two pink items and it'll be okay. For example, if you wear a pink shirt, maybe have a pink accessory but that's it.

• never you just have to do it in a way that looks good.