How do guys perceive a girl's physical apperance?

Hey guys! I am here looking for a clue. In college, I never have a clue about my look. I don't know the rating system that guys always use. However, I am here asking a favor. Which score can you guys give based on my look? A little explanation will be the best! Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Well I can't give an accurate rating on the 0-10 scale because I rarely find Asian women overly attractive so it would hardly be a fair valuation of your actual attractiveness due to different guys having different preferences.

Keeping my 'disinterest' towards Asian women I would say you have average facial looks which could maybe be improved by more pronounced eyebrows (makeup or dye). Aside from that I can't rate your body and as a final note: the way a woman holds herself and acts can quite easily lead to increased attractiveness. (Just as it can for guys I suppose)

• Well you are in the super cute category. You will catch a guy's eye. Hard to rate without a full body shot. I don't know that a guy will "rate" you immediately.

• Wow thank you! I am just confused that you said if a guy will rate me immediately. What does that mean?

• Sometimes guys will rate a girl who is drop dead gorgeous because it's obvious. It's also easy with the pretty or beautiful type. Sometimes it's harder to rate the cute girl-next-door. Cute can be harder to rate.

• You're pretty but also cute. I can't say anything about your body because I cant' see it, but I have no complaints. As for rating systems, don't worry about it too much, because the rating is different from guy to guy. I almost never give a rating to anyone. I can say this though you do look nice.

• It's more simpler than that.

I just think if she's good enough to give a chance at dating, or "really good looking", or "OMG absolutely amazing!".

You don't like like my type, but you're attractive. I think you'd be even better if your eyebrows where more defined, maybe darkened a little (however girls do that). Or it's just the lighting.

What Girls Said 1

• "Damn, she is hot" ,"No, I am not going to hit that","Not my type", "I will hit that." I am starting to think like a guy...