What will be your reaction if a guy tells you that our your breasts are nice ?

A cute girl was talking with me at school (I know her a little bit and she's a shy girl, wearing large clothes most of the time), but this day she was wearing a new tight T-shirt giving her a very sexy look.

She was just too hot and her breasts seem so big, nice and round with this new shirt (I never saw them like that with those large clothes). I couldn't control my eyes during our conversation, I was staring at her breast and she said "what are you looking like that ?". I really don't why but it just came out, I said "they are so nice..." then she just turned red in 2 seconds. I was really confused so I find an excuse and left the place.

What should I tell her next time I see her ? I like her

And girl, what will be your reaction if you where in this situation ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a shy girl, and honestly that sounds like an awkward moment cause you guys aren't even dating. You should apologize for the remark you made and tell her that you like her and it just took you by surprise that she had a beautiful body, then apologize again. If you really like her tell her, and mention that you started liking her before you noticed her body in that way. If she's someone you actually want to date talk to her and explain what you did here because she might not feel comfortable cause the way you put it is disrespectful. Hopefully things work out for you.

What Girls Said 12

• Honestly, I would be offended. Not that I don't want people to think my breasts are nice...that part is flattering...it's just a trashy thing to say to a girl and will make her feel like a piece of meat. It certainly doesn't show her you have respect for her.

• But it wasn't on purpose, she surpised me I don't understand why I said that, I really don't know and I regret :(

• well hey, we all make mistakes. no one is perfect. I'd just be honest with her and say exactly what you just did..that she surprised you, you don't understand why you said it, and you regret it. good luck :)

• That's uncomfortable. Where I'm from it's rude to make direct commentary regarding someone's privates (even if the comment is positive). On the one hand, yes, it is flattering. On the other, public setting = inappropriate conversation topic (embarrassing everyone involved).

• if I was in that situation I would say thanks and be really happy deep down, but I would also be a little embarrassed.

i think the next time you see her, you should just act like nothing happened last time, and just flirt around with her, flirt for about 2 days and than ask her out if she seems keen and intrested in you.

• Yeah, control is the word. Is that why my ex coworker stared at my boob. Yeh, it was awkward and he didn't say anything about it...

• I would jab punched you and appreciate your honesty

You should explain to her why you said what you said.

Tell her what you just told us ! Tell her hey about last time

It's just you are always wearing bi cloths and etc

• I would laugh. I wouldn't be offended at all. I'd just blush a little and laugh most likely.

• I would either be flattered, or slap you in the face and tell you to "f**k off" because I would be offend that you only liked me for my boobs!

• I'd find that offensive.

• I wouldn't be offended. I'd take it as a nice compliment :)

Next time just tell her that you're sorry if it made her feel awkward, but you're just not used to seeing her in tight clothes :)

I think she'll understand!

• I would say thanks

• I would be completely turned off. Very embarrassed and would probably avoid him. I'm a very shy and conservative girl as well. She must have felt horrible, the first day she wears non baggy clothes a guy says something like that.

• But I didn't that on purpose, how would you like the guy to react if he wants to apologize ?

• Whether it is on purpose or not doesn't matter. It still makes someone feel really uncomfortable. Also, it is what you were thinking and know I'd know you were thinking about my breasts in that moment. If you wanted to apologize, then I'd accept the apology but you should expect it'd take time for me to feel comfortable around you again.

• Lame, he never seen breast before. Then I probably would avoid you.

What Guys Said 0