Wig collection, dread falls, clip in hair extensions, fringes, cyberlox! Hot or not?

Thinkin bout wigs cause I'm afraid of cutting,styling, & coloring my hair! If I started wearing wigs,I could go crazy with it! one week I could hav curly turquoise hair, the next week straight platinum white! I would b able 2 change my hairstyle & color that often and that easily, just by wearing a wig! I also really like cosplay wigs and would like 2 wear them! Are there any other girls out there that like 2 wear wigs casually? What is it you like bout them? Guys: Do you think wigs are hot or not? Would you date a girl after finding out she like wearing wigs a lot? What do you think of girls that wear wigs casually?

Wigs I like, let me know what you think

link

link

link

link

I also would like 2 start wearing dreadfalls, with some neon colored clip in extensions or fringes! what's every1 think bout dreads? Any girls out there that like wearing them, and what do you like bout them? Guys: Do you think dreads are hot or not? Would you b attracted 2 a girl wearing lots of colored dreads like hot pink, turquoise, or lime green? What do you think bout dreads on a girl? Are they sexy?

Pics of dread falls I like, let me know what you think

link

link

link link

I also would like 2 wear cyberlox, which are very unique & unusual! Are they hot or not? Girls: Do you wear them and what do you like bout them? Guys:What do you think bout girls that wear cyberlox? Turn on or turn off? what's every1 think bout cyberlox?

Heres some pics of the cyberlox I like, let me know what you think

link

link

Last question, out of all these styles which do you like best?

Wigs

Dread falls with clip in hair extensions or fringes

Cyberlox with clip in hair extensions or fringes

Most Helpful Guy

• On the right girl with the right style, anything can be hot. To me it would solely depend on your style and facial features as to which you should choose or if you could pull off all of them. I personally think they are sexy if done right. I know a few girls that do dread falls and bright extensions and they pull it off just fine. You just have to be able to incorporate your whole style into it (which as a girl I'm sure you can do). Have you also considered hair chalk?

• Thnx, and I've actually never heard of hair chalk, lol!

• Look it up, its pretty cool. one of my friends uses chalk to put her team colors in her hair on game days at Hooters lol.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It's pretty cool.

Will be a great choice for a costume ball.