Do guys like this new style t-shirts girls are wearing?

Do guys like the new look that a ton of girls are wearing right now? You know, that shirt where it is tight up top and loose on the bottom. It's a bit longer and many people call it a "swing shirt". It's in a bunch of stores like Buckle, AE, Abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister, and a lot of others.

1|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Tight up top? Hell yeah

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, I really hate those shirts. They do make you look pregnant and they get in the way a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely looks pretty hot on MOST girls, not all though.

0|0
    1|0
  • i don't even know what it looks like

0|0
    0|0
  • I love what ever a girl wears as long as her body is prepared for it. When a broad can look hot and not try in casual close its hot.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• In my opinion I think it makes the girls look pregnet! haha but that's just me. I guess I just don't follow that style.

3|1
    0|0
  • They look like maternity wear.

1|0
    0|0
  • I asked my boyfriend the same question lately because personally I think those shirts are really unflattering and like one girl said, make girls look pregnant. My boyfriend isn't a fan. He's not really a big fan of overly trendy clothes unless they really happen to look great on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think girls only wear it to show off the body that others wish they had to make others jealous that KNOW they can't wear those kind of clothes.

0|0
    0|0