Would you use a website where you can video chat with cute women for free?

This is for the guys out there. My cousin is testing out a website concept. The idea is a website where you can have video chats with normal (not adult entertainment oriented!) cute women (like me!) from all over the world and have conversations. The cute women are our paid employees, but they would come from normal backgrounds, and from all over the world (they will be called 'ambassadors'. You could talk about anything - relationships, dating, fashion, travel, culture, entertainment, sports, etc. You can talk to the same woman or other woman as often as you like and as long as you like. The website would have a fun social media vibe to it. There would be no charge to the user for this service (revenues would be generated through advertisement). So completely free.

Would you use this website? If you would not be a user, do you think this site would get a lot of traffic? Please be honest. I am helping out my cousin.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a couple like those sites operating here, but I find them pretty shady and I don't think they stay G-rated for very long.

I met a guy that runs one here, some big bodybuilder guy from Holland with tattoos, only his site isn't free and there is a little fee to be able to chat longer then one minute. That is what he explained to me, he didn't want to tell me the site, saying it's only for guys from Holland blah blah blah. He's probably full of sh*t, that is my guess.

I have used a similar idea site livemocha.com , it's a site where you can learn another language by talking to other people from different countries, I was trying to learn Japanese, but I stopped like 2 days trying it. It seemed that there were a lot of guys trying other stuff which ruined the initial idea of the site for guys like me with out a hidden agenda.

Now I'm using the Rosetta stone language course. :D

• Thanks... yes, we know there are a lot of sites that match people up, but they are all shady. Our employees or ambassadors will not care as much who they are talking to because they are getting paid by the hour. Of course if the user is showing his man meat, then the ambassador can block him which takes him off the system.

• true, but blocking him doesn't mean he can't come back unless you block his ip address , but if he's using an ip blocker you can't completely block him either. And what if the ambassador wants him to show him some meat and her meat as well because he paid her via paypal. It's kinda difficult, if you ask me to keep such a site a float, but I hope him all the best of luck if he wants to invest in such a project, because it might not come cheap, getting hosting severs for them is expensive.

What Guys Said 7

• I personally would not use it. I think it would be difficult to run something like that but I wouldn't really know

• May I ask why you wouldn't use this free service? You are on this site to ask questions, etc. You can ask the very same questions to a live person any time you want and get immediate response. That's not appealing?

• I don't really have any questions to ask that are important. I'm on here because I have nothing better to do lol

• i know already a website that you can get all this for free --

NSFW !

bit.ly/PmhVyI

• It might work but I think Facebook has something like that already.

• No there's nothing on Facebook where you can talk to cute random women non-stop. As a guy, you would be lucky if a cute girl talked to you 1/1000 attempts.

• Yes I would talk play have fun with cute women

• Nope. There are already a bunch of free webcam sites that operate

• Everyone says that, but no one gives me which sites. There are many, so can you give me a few example of sites where you can talk to real, normal, girls, that are cute... so from 7-10s... and you can talk to them whenever you want as long as you want for free? Seriously, I would like to know.

• STick AM by the way, bankrupt. go to their site. precisely because it's a sausage fest and no cute girls. tiny chat no cute girls. what else you got for me temptation?

• And how are you going to make that much money from ad revenue while maintaining desirability of the site as well as functionality while paying your girls?

• I don't know. It doesn't seem very interesting to me.

Beyond that, the cost seems prohibitive. Every single user needs to have a unique girl chatting with them, which means the advertisers would need to be paying in excess of the girl's salary for every single user seeing their ad.

• I think the idea is that sex, and sex appeal sell. There's no question about that. On the show apprentice, why do the women always win the 'hot dog' selling contest? All they do is remove one article of clothing like their jacket, and it's off to the races. You have a whole spectrum of ideas that make money of sex appeal, and the guys will be guys mentality. Most guys think that the website would be overrun very quickly if there was a site like this.

• Well I wouldn't be interested because if I want sex on the internet, I'm gonna get sex on the internet in a different way.

But my main concern is I don't see how you can make the numbers work. Your 'content' cost is very high because every user is getting 'content' created by a live person, once, and not reused.

• I think it would get a lot of traffic, *but* I think the cost of running the site would be far too expensive for you to make up the money by advertising revenue.

I doubt you would have any money left over from running the site, to pay any of the cute women.

• Yes, but my cousin and his business partners have figured out a model where the economics works under certain traffic situations. And you wouldn't have to pay the ambassadors some crazy amount since it is a nice cushy job - you get to do from home, you work whenever you want, however long you want, etc. They have run "recruiting" tests to see what kind of women they can get, so they got that side down well.

• The traffic is almost irrelevant, because each new (simultaneous) user requires another model.

If you have 300 ambassadors, you can't actually support more then 300 users.

What Girls Said 3

• Isn't that like omegle or chat roulette? Or Skype?. Sure I would try it out but I wouldn't be surprised if the majority are men wipping out their man meat.

• sorry but you aren't that cute, you have an weird nose...

• This is nothing but spam