Which hair color do you think looks best on me?

I'm just curious to get some opinions. Which hair color do you like best on me? My natural hair color is a light brown/dark blond (not pictured), much like the first pic on the top left, but that is me with brown hair. Most of my life I have had blond hair, like the one on the bottom left, but that is the most blond my hair has ever been. I've tried a dark red (top right photo), that was around Christmas a few years ago and the color was temporary. Now, I have a temporary black hair color (bottom right).

[IMG] link

• Brown (top left photo)
  • Dark Red (top right photo)
  • Blonde (bottom left photo)
  • Black (bottom right photo)
  • Your natural hair color (as described), dark blonde/light brown *not pictured*

Most Helpful Girl

• i love the blond, honestly I think people don't like it because it isn't a flattering pic of you compared to the others (your face is at a weird angle)

but I LOVE that blond and I think people with your coloring (very similar to mine) are well suited as blondes!

what kind of blond is that? is it highlights or dye? do you do it yourself or get it done? love the color so much!

my natural hair is about your color, similar to top left and my hair dresser said never go darker only blonder if I want a change. can't imagine myself with dark hair.

but the brown does look pretty on you, I am just a blond person.

• I used to always just have highlights over my natural hair, but somewhere along the line I ended up getting it all dyed that color blond professionally. I like being blond, but the upkeep stinks sometimes and it can look really bad with the roots if I don't get it taken care when I should haha. Why did your hairdresser say that? Thanks for your answer btw!

• i LOVE yours! how often did you have to dye the roots when it was all over color? mine says an all over color would turn red-blonde, like strawberry, on me because my hair has a lot of orange undertones and she doesn't want to bleach my whole head so she recommends highlights.

when you got highlights did each touch up seem to make the hair lighter? just got a touch up and it seems brighter

she said on my skin and eyes dark hair would be harsh and unflattering but I think I'm paler than you.

What Guys Said 11

• BLack.

But you should also be aware that the first three are really crappy pictures. Which is part of the reason the black one looks the best. The lighting and angle on the other three really don't flatter you.

Not trying to be mean. It's true of everybody

• Bottom right looks the most beautiful, and black hair color complements you well.

• Black, you look very beautiful in the bottom right picture, your eyes are so beautiful and the black hair really complements them!

• Anything dark but brown suits you the best. :)

• bottom right, for certain

• Black or brown.

• Brown (top left photo) you look very sex with it

• Brown or black.

• I'd go top left or bottom right.

• I don't get it. Are you wearing blue contacts?

Black. You're hot but only cause of the eyes.

Brown you're cute.

Too generic as a blond and I don't care for the red

just for reference. I usually prefer blondes over anything else but you're something else alright. Maybe its just the eyes >_>

• i'm torn between blond & black, but the black looks cool

What Girls Said 9

• black looks good, either that or the brown

• i like the red, B!

• I really like the last pic.

• brown or black

• black hair looks fantastic on you! so jealous

• Black and brown looks good on you.

• brown

• based on your profile pictures you definitely are better suited as a blond, the brunette is pretty but harsh.

• defiantly your current color!:)