Which is hotter?

I have dark long hair. I just need to know what is sexier - curly or straight?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like dark hair that curly but not really curly I think that long dark curly hair is pure sexy especially with a nice tan

What Guys Said 3

• I don't like curly if hair is too long, but if you're talking shoulder length, then that's not so bad. Straight is nice for lovingly running fingers through ;)

• Change it up, go dark and straight for a while, that is sexy--then get curly hair, just as sexy IMO, change it up for your man and you can't go wrong.

• Straight dark hair is super sexy! But switch it up from time to time, keep men interested and tell him you thought about it!

What Girls Said 2

• Both are. Depends on the person looking. Why don't you just try both!? :o)

A good trick to appear sexier and stand-out, is to style your hair the opposite of what it is naturally. So if you have naturally straight her, try curling it. But large loose curls would be better for longer hair. Similarly, if you've got naturally curly hair, straighten it. In the same fashion, if you normally wear your hair down, put it up and vice-versa.

Essentially, it's the condition of hair that people will notice first. Healthy looking, shiny, soft hair is sexy regardless of whether straight or curly. It shows a woman takes care of herself. Same with well looked after hands and nails

• Curly, but go for looser curls :)