I don't usally care what other people say about me Lol I got told by about 5 people I look like a man :(

What do you think do you think do you think I do or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• No you don't look like a man..

What Guys Said 12

• You know, I saw a pic of a friend of a friend the other day. It was a cute picture, and I happened to know she is a model.

So, she's being congratulated for something she did. And here's a cute picture of her with it.

And all these people come out of the woodwork, calling her "fugly" and "ugly whore" and all this other stuff. She wasn't dressed provocatively in this pic, (not that those names would make it right); She wasn't even bringing attention to herself this time, nor was she talking about how gorgeous and awesome she thought she was, so there wasn't even any kind of need to "knock her down a few pegs.

I mean, the girl is a model, and you have probably out of 200 people, 20-30 who were saying some pretty nasty things about her. She's a "fat ass!" (Uh, modelling is especially picky and vain about that sort of thing, so... no she wasn't; but if she WAS fat, so what?) But then, keep in mind, that there were about 170 congratulating her, telling her it was a great picture; some guys jokingly asking her out, a lot of positive encouragement.

There will always be trolls, and there will always be jerks. I was bullied several times because I had a stupid name: You know... "David." Because we know that the name David is SUCH a weird, unusual fug-ugly name. It's just the worst name out there! ::That's why it's lasted over thousands of years as a fairly common name:: ;) Come on.

Some people are just jerks. They're probably so messed up in their own lives that they have to reflect that on to you, which is sad, but it happens.

__________________________________________________

Now, to give you my opinion (that totally shouldn't matter), but you asked people for it...

based on the teeny tiny picture of you that I see, my opinion is that you look like a young woman. But even if I thought you looked like a dude... would that matter? I hope not. I'm just some stranger on the net.

You're fine. Don't concern yourself with what idiots say. Sure... if 100 people tell you you look like a man, then you maybe take notice, at least. If you want to change that opinion, then maybe it's time to consider makeup, or more feminine clothes, or cutting down on the locker room talk, but otherwise, just ignore it. 5 people... that's nothing. 10 people throughout your life... it doesn't matter. Just ignore it.

• I would never have sex with a guy. And I'd maybe have sex with you (provided your personality wasn't you know-- completely horrid). I hope that is a convincing verification of your femininity.

With that said, it doesn't make you look like a man, but you're not helping yourself with them duck face pictures. And so much flash that your complexion is more of a holy aura than it is skin. Just smile really big without opening your eyes too much (you know, something you could do in person-- whereas duck face in public gets you shot by elmer fudd) would be my advice.

• Ok thanks for your advice maybe I should try to look a bit more natural and lose the duck face that might help.

• One thing I have learned is in life people will always try to say something to make you feel like sh*t and make you doubt who you are. But if you can go to sleep knowing who you are as a whole, these words will not have power of you.

• no

• I would look down my top & say "you're wrong!"

• If you don't care, why bother even asking.

• I said I don't usally care but I'm a bit concerned about this paticular comment about me looking like a man...

• you don't look like a man at all to me.

• Nope.

• Be yourself, and learn to love yourself.

It must be that they don't have good taste for women.

• no,you absolutely look like a girl,and you are pretty

• you don't look like a man at all

• A shemale maybe, but not a man. you are too pretty to be a man

What Girls Said 7

• People on here told you that you look like a man?

This site is filled with a bunch of delusional anonymous exotic VS model look alikes and a bunch of short dudes with social disorders who expect women who are a 10.

People on here are the last to judge other users appearances, really.

In real life? You must live in an area where people have no manners

• No people where I live told me yeah I agree with you though they are some are just straight up pricks they just like to make people feel wrose not better... yeah there's some very rude people where I live.

• No. But you have to take more natural pictures of you..

like what "NotJustAnotherGuy" said.

But if you don't care, why did you even bother asking? :P

Btw, did you notice that you put your pictures in order?

I mean they get flipped upside down gradually. >> lol silly me xD

• What? No, you're beautiful and feminine. Some people are just so mean, saying insults that aren't true yet attack us at our deepest insecurities.

• Not even close your very attractive no doubt these comments came from jealous females and an ex who didn't get his way. You are a very pretty attractive girl who many men would want.

• you don't look really manly. but not girlie either. just a regular girl. but not regular as in plain looks because you're pretty like me so...i don't see the problem.

• Where these people other females by chance? I don't think you look like a man.

• Yeah mostly one was my ex

• Yeah I'd say your right.

• I look like my dad therefore I look like a boy :D not a man though... my face isn't manly man like lol. You look like a girl lol maybe you have a defined jaw structure or something. A ton of female models look like guys :P

• lol so do I :D you can still look like the apposite sex without looking like a man it just means you have similar facial features I do a bit of modeling your right some do but their still stunning :)

• Lol I know. Models are so pretty... one day I want to be a professional photographer, so odds are I'll be working with some quite a bit and I can't wait X)

• Lol yeah some are that sounds cool hope you live out your dream :D