Need help! How can I accept my look?

I know this is an odd question, but wht makes a woman tough in appearance. People at first glance consider me bitchy and tough. I don't know why but I think it's my features. I have a very angular face with high cheekbones, deepset eyes, sharp nose and define full lips. Ironically, I'm not pretty. I went out with a few friends and the three girls with me were so pretty and feminine yet I don't have the same vibe. Everyone just says I'm hot regardless of make up or not. I'm told I have a hot face aura and appeal. I hate it. I want to look pretty beautiful and feminine. I also find more guys are attracted towards pretty faces than hot ones for the long haul. I know I can't change it as its my face. I only wear eyeliner and lip color so don't do much make up to enhance anything. I don't want to look at someone and be I wish I was pretty. What can I do to accept myself? by the way I get guys but I feel like they treat me like I'm a piece to show off. I've tried to do similar make up to my sis and still doesn't change anything. :(

What Guys Said 1

• Just accept it, and start wearing some feminine clothes.

What Girls Said 1

• How old are you? I have that same face type and I was considered ugly until I was 24 now once I grew in to it everyone says I"m beautiful.

Just give it time :)

Also, instead of worrying how you look, accept that that is how you look and you can't do much to change it. Start looking at things you like and focus on those features rather than the ones your don't.